Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Zerato23`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a player I just can't stand playing alone, you know, I enjoy having other people to play with me and not just doing something alone, wasting my time. This applies to the RP and PvE/PvP servers I play on.
On Roleplaying servers I enjoy people comfortable with English too, of course I can always play with others not so comfortable with the language.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Portugal, so my primary language is Portuguese (as you should know) and I hope this does not stop me from playing here. I am considerably young and I guess I speak English well enough for my age.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, I was tired of playing some free MMORPGs so I found WarIII, I downloaded the Demo and stuff. Bought real WarIII and I started Roleplaying on some of their custom games like LoaP (Life of a Peasant). Then, I found World of Warcraft, I created an account and stuff but it didn't work to log on retail and one day a friend of mine though me how to join Private Servers and I did. That's how I began and I also created another Retail account but it got hacked after two months so I think I'm not returning.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I always enjoyed Roleplaying very much and, recently, a RP server shut down for good (C&D order) and I had this community, this RP guild and we started searching for RP servers. Then, two of our "community" found this server and recalled playing here so, I decided to join as well.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well, I am comfortable with all Roleplaying types but I prefer exploring/adventure types of RP like being in some Order and, I don't know, travel with others in search for something or just scouting. That's kind of it.
Also, I like Kingdom and Village RP

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well, I actually love the playable races, except for the Gnomes, Draeneis and Blood Elves maybe (for RP). But I think I'll say Undead, Human and Orc because their lore fascinates me and I confess I think they're "cool".
For class, I say Warrior, Paladin and Mage or Warlock mostly because I don't stick to one class, I like variety and the Paladins are a force for good which I like for RP. Warriors are fighters that risk their lives for food, money or just gore and blood. Mages and Warlocks cause they mastered other ways, casting spells and manipulating energy which appeals me.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect this server to have a good community and GM staff, not to mention good Roleplayers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I say the "Respect" rule because it is the most important in my opinion, if we want a good community. Following that rule I say the "Humility" and "Knowing when to quit" rules.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(I have been creating a story for a character on my previous RP server, but it's quite big and don't think it'll fit here unless someone asks me for the file, so I'll shorten it as much as I can)
Dontar Mowl, son of Jonar and Melura was a boy always exploring the outside areas of Stormwind (his home) with his friends. His father was a Marshal in the Army and left one day to war... to never return. Then, he moved to Westfall, to live in his Grandmother's farm.
Years passed, he fell in love and married but one day a group of thieves broke in their house and slew Dontar's wife in an attempt to steal their items.
Dontar promised he would find the thieves again and have his revenge, so he left and begun the training as a mage, for using a sword as sometimes just not enough. He quickly ascended in power, mastering Ice and Arcane, initiating his quest after.
Months passed and he found himself in Silverpine with a Druid, fightning the fierce Worgen. Dontar was not strong enough to defeat one of them, Roltagh, who infected him and brought him to their "lair" where he began his training as a worgen under the service of their brotherhood.

(Ok, this is a little bad or really bad, so if you need the original, ask me, I'll try to get it back on this comp.)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I don't think I have anything to add, I've read the rules and information and no questions to ask.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^