Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Keiisha`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well ... I'm a graduate of natural science at this moment. I've been a fairly passionate gamer for years now, although got into RP gaming only 3 years ago. Played alot of RPGs and always wanted to take the feel of a singleplayer game into a multiplayer setting.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I´m from the central European state - Slovakia and my first language is Slovak, although I have no problem speaking english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friends introduced me to World of Warcraft few years ago. After about a year of playing I moved on to RP servers, and spent the remainder of my Retail WoW career with them.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
The friend that recommended me to RP in Warcraft also gave me a link to the site and the fact that your server seems mature and selective to those who register.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I've tried various, have no real limitation but I do feel out of place when trying to RP inside a large crowd. So I might avoid those when I don't feel like it. On the other hand I'm at home when it comes to character interaction in a tavern, privacy, fighting or on adventures.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well I've been intrigued by more of them so can't really pick a favorite, each time I pick one I end up feeling I miss out on something but as far as races go I like I like the orcs due to their backstory and as for classes I could warrior or shaman.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm hoping to be involved in less leveling and more interaction and immersion into the game world. Also RP is a relax for me so I'm hoping to have a stress-free time on the server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like how players must be familiar with Azeroth history, that prevents Players RPing as NPC's, players will know what they are doing.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I am going to do this later.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Everything seems fine for me.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^
Thanks ^_^