Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: kezopland`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I play as often as i can, but college and work make that a bit of a challenge. I guess you can say that I'm fairly new at role-playing, but that shouldn't discourage you. I've always been good at making stories, be it for papers or just to entertain people. So role-playing for me comes natural. If the role-play takes a turn i can adapt to it instantly with quick responces.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in america, And of course my primary language is english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well my Dad wanted me to try it, so I did and I loved it. I'd rather play private servers for roleplaying less kids to ruin the
RP's.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well to be honest I Googled WoW private servers after echelonwow went down. I got a taste for Role-playing there and now I'm looking for a server that can deliver great RP's.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I would have to say my favorite RP's have action and danger, but they also have a blend of calm peacful parts mixed in with them.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Easily the hunter, It's the best class for Role-playing. You get fake death, almost every weapon type, and a pet for the loner roles.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well since this is my 3rd time doing this. I'd say pretty damn high at this point. You guys are deffently leaving me in suspence just to get accepted.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Any racist, sexist, or other derogatory OOC chat will lead to disciplinary action, which can include banning. There will be no warnings issued. Best idea ever so many servers just let people say all of this stuff all day and it's really annoying.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
My name is Amberley, and I bear what some would call a gift. I say it's a curse. Ever since I was young i can recall people saying that i was special, and with good reason the markings on my skin were not natural. When I became of age I was with my friends and....*A tear falls down her face* I passed out with all my friends. When i woke up they were all dead.....*More tears begin to fall and her voice trembles*...I killed them...(Well to be accurate the curse did but she takes it very hard on herself.) I killed my friends my family and even some unlucky kids...I am a monster and I deserve to die. I tryed to kill myself once, a man saved me he helped me try to live with what i had done. H-he loved me...he loved me after all that I had done even after he saw the beast within me and he still wanted to stay with me. His name was Zetsui *Smiles a bit* even though he is gone anytime i think of him it makes me happy inside. One day some villagers found out what i had done, and tryed to kill me. I don't blame them I would have gladly let them, But Zet he just couldn't let it be that simple or easy. Zet fought to protect me and he fell to their blades. Watching his lifeless body hit the floor is my fondest memory. When Zet died a part of me died with him. Burying his body was the hardest thing I will ever do. I would do anything to bring him back...but I can't. Later on I met a runemaster and she found what the curse was, there is no cure she told me but I still won't belive that! Zetsui wouldn't want me to just give up. Though the curse is evil i have learned to control it and it has saved me on a number of times. It seems that now the curse only takes control If I'm in Pain,(Physical or emotional)) or anger, though somtimes it just comes out.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Well I fixed a number of typos and spelling errors. I do applogize for them. I'll admit i did kinda rush thru this. Somthing i didn't Mention before is that i have A.D.H.D. Normally it's not a big deal i've been off my meds for about a year i'm trying to overcome the need for medication to fix my problum. So i applogize if somtimes my subjects change a bit too fast. I can't learn if nobody points them out to me though.
Welcome to the server!