Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: uberpup`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm quite the patient player, and I am very adamant about role-playing. I love to do it, and it is always a joy to see others co-operate and indulge themselves within' the role-play that is occurring at the moment. Depending on the game is also depicts on how my attitude reflects on myself... The more competitive the game, the more competitive I am.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born and raised in Texas, so I speak English and not any other language. I do know some spanish and a small amount of french, though I cannot have a full intelligent conversation within those languages.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I am a heavy gamer, I've been playing games for as long as I can remember. And when I was 3 I started off playing Starcraft as my first game ever, then Warcraft I came out and I was thrilled to see a Fantasy game exactly like Starcraft. And as to how I got into the World of Warcraft, I played the two conjuctioning games that help make the premise of World of Warcraft: Shadowbane the MMORPG, and Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I played Encheloned WoW, for a long period of time because it was an "All RP" Private Server, after recent events and Encheloned WoW now being shut-down I did a search for Private WoW RP Servers, and thus I came across this server. Doing a little investigations and talking with friends who once were on this server say that it 10x even 100x better then what Encheloned WoW has been. After all positive reviews I have come to create a server account to start the roleplaying I have always enjoyed doing.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Many of my Characters have different storylines, making me a fan of ALL RP styles that anyone can think up of... Except ERP... That's just creepy.
But if I were to pick a favorite RP Style to do, it would definitely have to be Action/Dangerous situations that has to take a multitude of Minds and Bodies to perservere through in order to reach salvation/justice/redemption/or total chaos.
Though I do not limit myself to just that style of RP, I love all styles almost as much as Action and Danger.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite Race would have to be the Tauren, A massive half beast/half man, fighting to show it's true prowess and having their large size being an advantage and disadvantage on the fields of battle, it is the greatest intrigue I have for all the races.
My favorite class would most definitely be the Warrior, in almost every game I play I choose the Warrior class. I love being in the face of the enemy and showing them what the true meaning of fear is, my massive weapon, or powerful shield has to say to their distinguished face. I have been a fan of warriors for as long as I can remember, and World of Warcraft has turned the Red Flames of interest in Warriors, to becoming an Unstoppable Blaze of Fire of interest in them.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I have high expectations of this server, reading over all the rules and hearing from my friends that the role playing on this server is out of this world, has me praying that this is one of the best RP servers out there, and that I can come to it at any point and be satisfied with the role-playing results I can/will/might get out of this.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The that appeals to me most is the Role-playing rule. That all players must have an (IC) In Character chat at all times, unless they're said allowed to use (OOC) Out of Character chat with an indication that they're using Out of Character chat, such as double parenthesis (( )) or using "(OOC):"

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
30 years prior to the problems to which we all face now, a champion of the alliance had been born and left to a cruel fate. Abandoned in the darkest part of Duskwood slightly south of the Darkened Bank, a boy sat wailing a banshee's cry was approached by a Worg to be the meal. As the worg opened it's mouth, a gold and blue plated hilt with a long shiney blade, flew through the Worg piercing the left eye and going through the right being slain immediately. The boy still bawling was thus again approached by a Guard of Stormwind in Gold and Blue Armor, with the Alliance draped over his breastplate. The Guard picked up and took the boy in as his own, giving him a rough life of training and physical beating creating the powerful boy to become the greatest Guardian of Stormwind, one that would defend the King himself. Not to long after the boys eighth birthday, his father was called into duty to investigate into a horde spy that had slipped through the gates of Stormwind. After a few days of no return of his father, the boy continued to do the only thing he was told to ever do. Train. After several weeks, 2 guards came to the door and notified that the boy's father killed the horde spy, but the boy's father life had fallen with the spy as well. With no expression, no tear, no pain in his face, or body, or eyes the boy continued to train. And upon his sixteenth birthday, the boy signed up to be a guard, passing all the tests with incredible ability and strength, he was immediately made a 2nd class Novice Guard out the 5 rank novice guard positions. Not long being into the Stormwind Guard Army... the boy realized how corrupt the Captains of the Guards really were and resigned to fulfill his own destiny... Not long after leaving the boy was recognized as a brilliant strategist and a Cold Hearted man... All began to remember Scayth, The Lionhearted who helped the Argent Crusade bring down the Wrathful and Corrupt Arthas.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome to the server!