Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: symune22`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am a very unique person. It matters how you put me in your perspective. I think very logically. Wow does not have a very high logic based game, but if you think logically off the story line then you have the games logic. So as long as role players are not god modding themselves and acting all powerful. Then I am a very happy gamer.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the United States. My primary language is English, My secondary language is Latin.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was introduced by a friend in real life.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I love Role play. Always have. I used to play on another server whose role play was very good. They broke apart and the good role players left. I then went back to retail, and got bored. I searched in Google for a role playing server. I found this sight and read into it and found myself signing up five minutes later.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I appeal to character back round role plays, that Involve over time setting. As in living in a city and getting to know each other's characters and growing as friends. Creating another lore to add to worldofwarcraft.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood elf/ Mage/ The reason being I love the elven creatures. They caught my eyes. I love their lore. The mage because I play one on retail.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect very highly of this server, I expect it to have very good role players.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Keyboard skills.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I was a mage in training. One day I was trying to learn how to channel frost into a blizzard as an attack. The strain on my body caused every vein in my body to burst. Thus forcing me to pass out immediately. The priest nearby started to heal my wounds as I was unconscious, However since the mana channeled through and rebounded directly into my eyes. I became blind. The mana infused with the cords behind my elven eyes, causing the vision called "mana vision" This allows me to see things around me, but only outlines. It has no benefit. I am no stronger than any other elf, However I can see whose mana is higher than someone else. Once I learn the persons name and personality I can set a vision to recognize their mana pattern. A way to recognize who is who, so tell me, what is your story.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
This was a very interesting sign up. It makes me believe that the server has dedicated role players.
Welcome to the server!