Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: AvengedSevenfold`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hi there,
My name is David
I have been 'Role-Playing' for about 4 years on Public and Private Servers.
I am about 18 years old, I am very intellegent and know the basics of Role-Playing, I know the meaning of OOC, IC, Meta-Gaming, Power-Emoting and other specific things needed to know to Role-Play.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the U.S.A(Louisiana, New Olreans) to be exact.
I speak English, no slang or anything besides English..

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I first got into World of Warcraft when I was 9, my dad played awhile back and I decided to try it, he was not into Role-Playing but I found it very confusing at first, though I was only 9... When I found out the meaning of Role-Play I begged and pleaded for my dad to by me a World of Warcraft copy, eventually when I had my 10th Birthday Party, I had gotten the game I had wanted for so long. I started Role-Playing right away on the server -Moon Guard- (Public)

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I began seeking Private Role-Playing Servers one day because I was -SICK- and -TIRED- of unmature people with no common sense or have anypart to do with grammar.. I found the server on the search engine, 'Google'. I understand that is not one of the best ways, but I seeked a Role-Playing server, seeing how this is a secure server, I believe it will fit me well.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy action and danger roleplays, preferably ones with intense actions and risky stakes.
Such as Kingdom or Murder, though Tavern role-plays are my favorite, just being able to Role-Play in peace with a bar around me, I've done -MANY- role-plays as a Innkeeper, Bartender and Assistant Innkeeper, I know much about a Inn/Tavern/Bar. Which is why that is my favorite.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I have to say my favorite race would be Human or Draenei.
I have no specific class sadly, I believe they are all the same, but if I must choose one I'd choose Warrior, for it's unique ability to equip Cloth,Leather,Mail and Plate.
Draenei because I like to get adventurous, I like adventure, I like being able to be different and take a part of Role-Plays that do not fit me well, I make a story as I go in -EVERY- Role-Play I join.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect many people with grammar and maturity, no 'GoldShire' role-players as on Public servers where anyone can join, as I said before this server seems very secure and I believe it will meet my expectations very well. I want mature and members with excellent grammar, but I do not freak over small mistakes. If they do make alot of mistakes, I atleast expect them to fix their mistake with '()' brackets showing they are OOC..

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
As most others, I believe the grammar and maturity rule appeal to me the most, no role-play can be a good role-play without grammar and maturity.. Without those two rules the server would not run smoothly and 'Noobs' or 'Raging Nerds' would 'Nerd Rage'. I've seen stuff like this happen, it is not fun. :)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Is this story suppose to be ICly or OOCly?
Please get back to me as soon as possible.
:)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No, thank you for your time as you read this.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^

P.S. To answer your question, the story can be any kind of story you want. We just want to eventually see a product of your writing.