Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: slzn47`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hi! I'm a 19 year old male. I just finished my A level examinations and currently waiting for a place in university. I play world of warcraft very often and have been playing in pvp private servers such as molten wow and neverendless wow.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Singapore and live in the northern part of it. I mainly speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started playing when Warcraft 3 was released and have been playing ever since. I enjoy playing warcraft because I like medevial concepts and warcraft appeals to me with its immerse storyline.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I typed 'wow roleplay private server' in google and this website is the first result which google shows. I decided to take up roleplaying as I find that pvp servers lack to bring out each and every character in the game. So its somethin new to me and I think I will enjoy it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I have no idea onthis because this is my first time playing in a roleplay server. I guess I will have to start playing and find out myself!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I believe that every race or class have their own specilities so I take no sides. However I find myself intrigued in undead warriors because of the cool outlook and also the damage and tanking role of a warrior.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Not much because I see that this server seems satisfying enough to many of the people here. My only expectation is that I have fun when playing in this server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I think that showing respect ehile playing in an online community will allow a better playing experience for everyone. Many other servers lack this practice to respect one another. Although we all know that it is just a minor problem, I think if this rule is implemented, it can make everyone's stay a little better and give a more pleasurable gaming experience. Besides, that is what games are all about: to get an escape from daily life and chill.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'm sorry, I will finish this later when I have an idea about a story!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Um, I hope that if any of the forum users have great tips about roleplaying they would share them with me because I'm new at this. Thanks!
Welcome to the server!