Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Blackblueberry`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am 16 years old and I love role playing more than any aspect on WoW! I began role playing on the retail server Moon Guard but I soon grew bored and went out after a private server and I found Echeloned and I stayed there for a while until it was shut down. After searching for a new server, I found Conquest of the Horde and I studied your rules and your forums for a bit and decided that this was the server for me!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in the United States of America and my primary language is English, although I do know a few vulgar phrases in German which I do not intend to share with the community here.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I first started playing Warcraft when Warcraft III came out. After playing it for a bit I ventured off into the MMO side of Blizzard and fell in love.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
As I stated in the first question, I sought you out after Ehceloned was shut down.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy a vast number of role play. Such as having my character fight for their lives in war or just have them relax by a fire with a loved one in a nice, cozy inn.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I enjoy the orc warrior the most. I just feel like it fits them very, very well and that if someone where to play a warrior they should play an orc because it is easy to convey the spirit of blood lust and recklessness that is the warrior in most cases.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expected controlled role playing and a strict GM force.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I love how you make people take the introduction test before allowing them into the server, I assume it cuts back on the number of noobs that would be allowed to enter without the test.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The hot, scorching sun rested high in the sky above the orc Dakgu and his brothers. Dakgu let out a grunt and stopped, gazing foward, looking for their destination. "Hmm, it seems it will take forever to reach this place." He spat out to the others who grunted and looked back at him. Meruta, the leader of the small orcish pack stepped towards him and grunted. "Come, it is not that far. Once we are there we can cool our nerves and relax a bit before setting out again. Now, I know this sounds nice, doesn't it, Dakgu?" She asked with a small, playfull grin as she waited or the orc response. After a few moments Dakgu nodded and fell in with the other orcs. "All right, let's just hurry, I do not like being in thia area, too many enemies and too few allies." And with that the orcs continued on towards their destination.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I would just like to say that if I do fail the test I would love a seccond chance if you see fit.
Go orcs! Welcome to the server!