Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Creatize`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello, firstoff - My name is Jordan, user name Creatize. I am an easy-going dude who just adores to play World of Warcraft. I'm fifteen years old, but goodness gracious I am no noob! I've been playing WoW since I was about eleven. But they kept raising and raising the costs of it monthly, so I had to stop!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Canada, eh? And english is my primary language, as I don't speak any other ones.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got in to World of Warcraft by my brother. He made me play, and I was hooked.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found out about this server from a friend of a friend - Devon. He told me how to apply ^_^ If there was anyway to get my favorite game again for free, I'm in!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
To be perfectly honest, I've never explored RPing at its best, so I would like to be accepted to learn, but I am familiar with OOC and in character sort of things, I played a RP hogwarts once. I'd probably be most interested in action/danger RP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is Tauren - Because they are badass.
And my favorite class is Druid, because it's the only class I got up to eighty.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Oh gosh, I suppose I expect this to be a fun, respectful server. Free of any prejudice and here purely to play!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect would have to be my favorite rule. I have had a lot of disrespect in my life, and some respect would be nice. I am homosexual, if that's a problem then just don't let me in. But I think it's not a problem considering your rules clearly says prejudice is not tolerated.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Oh gosh, can I answer this when I'm a gruntship?

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing really, just wanna play the game, Sir. Oh and I have a 140 wpm with decent grammar if that helps.
Well! Since this -is- an RP server, I hope you can learn and get involved with the deep community here, but you seem like a straight shooter and hopefully you and your friend can pal around and get yourselves settled here.

WELCOME TO COTH!

Enjoy yourself, as far as just playing here, some of the scripting's broken so it might not be exactly like retail, but then again, most everyone here is to RP and go beyond the game Blizzard offered us.