Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Kelthor`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Greetings and thank you to all those dedicating their much worthy time on a mere ''Roleplaying Fan'', as I believe we all are, Mr.Reader. My name is Artur, I am 16 years old, thus, since small, I've always enjoyed roleplays, and integrated myself to them. I've commanded RP Guilds, but, unfortunately, the server wasn't ''capable'' (In better words, to avoid using improper insults) of roleplaying properly. Therefore, I do hope a shot at this server will open up some new doors for a young mind.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am naturally from Brazil ( In South America, for the ones with less knowledge), but I've studied in American schools for approximately four and a half years. A bit exotic, but even more when in action.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Primarily, the inevitable word-spread from home to home, school to school, friend to friend. ''Play this, play that'', soon enough, you're simply playing a Gnome Warlock, summoning an imp getting beat up by a troll in the cave nearby the starting point... God help us all. I actually believe he did!

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Being a fan of World of Warcraft, I couldn't help seeing my brother roleplaying, and realized the amount of skill introduced by the servers members. As I said before, I begged myself to find a new home for a new seed, and well, there it was.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Mostly, outdoor adventures, in groups, with a few bits and stops at Taverns in small towns throughout the journey. Being different and creative, I particularly like original stories, always with a taste of mystery.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Thou I do love them lil' gnomes, I've grown very fond of Night Elf Druids, due to their lore and essence of being, their way to react, they presence of strength and calm, I somewhat relate myself to them.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Great roleplaying, new adventures, more than a simple hobby, a thrill. Nothing too different from the others, but ever so different from them all.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
There are two of them I most appreciate, the need for maturity, and the non-acceptance of cursing and vulgarity. Thou young, worthless and pointless discussions are always present in server public channels, avoiding these and always having a clear, strong state of mind (provenient from the maturity), I believe, is essential for an excellent bond between players.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Watching through the shadows, he spotted a dark-gray hawk lying on top of a cut-off wood stoop. Approaching it, believing in no danger from any animal, he embraced it from a small distance; blood dropped from the animal's feathers, sailing through his pale skin. The Night Elf instinctively dropped his staff, mending his hands carefully on the hawk. The echoes and spirits of nature essenced through him, channeling into the hawk: soon, it recovered to its normal state, but the young Druid, dried out from his effort, passed unconscious by the wood chunk. To his understanding, he awoke, and in his hand, he saw an uncommon fawn-grass seed, a rare breed of grass from the region. Having saved the hawk, he knew what the seed meant: life.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hopefully, if accepted, I'd like to only ask for a small favor, if anyone could volunteer to show me around normal schemes and existing groups/guilds, thou I have read a few topics and rules, a talking hand is always helpful. I'd be deeply grateful, and if possible, I'll look forward to someday return the favor.
Welcome to the server!