Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: OneEightFive`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I've been a gamer since I was 5. I didn't discover the computer since I was 8. Those 3 years I was playing games on my Ps2 that my dad brought home from his temp. job at the game store. Ever since I saw a commercial for WoW, I've been playing that till the current date. My birthday is June 26th 1997, I'm addicted to RP servers, and I know a lot will hate me for coming from echeloned.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from the U.S. in Las Vegas, NV. I speak English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I saw a trial commercial, I tried it out, and I've been playing it for 5 years since.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I searched "wow roleplay private server" after Echeloned got shut down. I was on another server called Prologue or something like that but didn't like it because all the players harrassed me IC and OOC because I came from Echeloned.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like survival roleplays because they impact the most danger. Murder RP's are good aswell.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is the draenei because they came from a foreign land and were not put on the horde or alliances side till BC. My favorite class is rogue because they blend into the background well and eavesdrop to everything. You never know what information could be vital.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect not to have "OP noobs" or anything of the sort. It was a big problem on Echeloned. I also expect top of the knotch staff. Echeloned had very little staff who cared about tickets or listened to the player.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
No meta gaming, god modding, or power emoting. <3

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(I want to tell a story anyways. I don't want to be promoted to grunt or anything) The snake's hiss couldn't be heard in the silence of the wilderness. He had his eye on a mighty fine and plump rabbit, who's glossy white fur shined in the dawn's light. His eyes bounced around chaotically as the rabbit hopped from stone to stone in the middle of the pond. She seemed to be practicing her jumping, considering her young age. She was born merely two months ago and her legs were still delicate. The snack slithered in behind the bushes, then made his way into the chilly water, which the rabbit was not trying to fall into. Suddenly, a puddle on the rock caused the rabbit to slip right into the water. The snake took his last breath before snatching up the helpless rabbit like a shark. A terrifying pain came to the rabbit's foot as she screamed louder. It was the snakes teeth.
Moral: There isn't one.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'm a girl, not a 12 year old. Also, does this server have a vent?
Welcome to the server!

This server does have vent.