Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Falco0298`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a player I usually like to play most types of games but I have enjoyed blizzard's warcraft3 and WoW the most due to the fact they provide a multiplayer experience, my first Massive multiplayer experience was WoW before that I used to just play Nintendo and Warcraft3 by myself.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Australia, My primary language is english

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friends used to play (some still do) warcraft3. So I decided to give it a go and well... I loved it. Soon I moved onto World of Warcraft and I have been playing ever since.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I have been trying to look for roleplaying servers through google and I stumbled upon this one. Seeing as I love the Horde I decided to check it out.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
To be honest I don't mind it boils down to whatever situation I am placed in or what I am doing at that current time. But I have always found action and danger RP to be the best as it can be difficult sometimes and privides a challenge.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Shaman and Warrior. These two classes are my favorite by far. I was influenced into these classes due to Thrall and Grom hellscream in warcraft3. They are my favorite heroes/characters in any game I have played so far.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Basically a good community. I hate it when I'm sitting around by myself or people are just aggresive and angry on the server, also good and fun RP.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect. You just got to have it otherwise the game falls apart to many problems occur as well as hate. for example if someone is messing up thier typing tell them OOCly instead of chucking a massive rage and walking away leaving the person confused.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
No, I will complete it later

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No, I read all the rules and agree to them
Welcome to the server!