Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Ghostfang`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I have been roleplaying for a long time, I left WoW mainly because all of the RP servers died and haven't looked back though I have always wanted to RP again and have looked everywhere for a good RP private server and I hope I've found one in the Conquest of the horde.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the US and my primary language is English secondary is Japanese (though I am not exactly good at it yet)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
It started pretty much with WC3 reign of chaos LAN matches against/with my cousin which got me interested in it so I got the game and loved it, still play sometimes, then I had to try out WoW when it first came out and that's when I got into RPing and been doing it ever since.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found this VIA a blog called earthshaker hold.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
It's truly a mix for me, sometimes I like to sit around a Tavern and RP, I sometimes like to go out with a group of people and RP, a lot of my characters have been servantish so it usually involved a small group of about 6 or 7 to just two or three people.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Orc is my favorite simply because I fell in love with their lore and more importantly Thrall; the story of the horde is very interesting and unlike the alliance story it sparks interest and ideas in me.
My favorite class is hunter, I have always liked using characters with ranged weapons, I just really fell in love with the idea of what I could do as a Orc Hunter in an RP setting.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, I hope to find some good RP, it's been awhile since i have even seen that, let alone be part of it!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Have to say its the Maturity rule, many, many, many times i have seen RP events destroyed by a lack of it with a kid lashing out that he didn't like where the RP was heading and just upped and left, It's ridiculous and ruins it for everyone involved.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(I think i'll share with you part of Graku Wildaxe's backstory that I have been coming up with so here you are!)

Long ago our world was thrown into chaos by the demon lord called Archimonde, but that was the least of the troubles.. There were the scourge who wanted to kill everyone, even the orcish clans! As if they could destroy any member of the Wildaxe clan! My father was in service to many strong warriors back then, but not how you would imagine. He was a simple hunter, he was proud to bring food to our warriors! I am proud of him, make no mistake. He did not face the demon Archimonde and few chances did he have to rend the bone and flesh of the undead, but he did his part for the horde during their time of war.

He always told such thrilling tales of his adventures into the lands of night elves, how beautiful the land was and what we Wildaxes owed to it.
So thrilling they were that I was eager to set out on my great journey; the first true hunt a Wildaxe hunter undertakes.

I left for the great journey at a slightly younger age than my father, he was so proud! The look on his face when I tightened my bow string while i sat in front of our home on an old stump, my mother was too of course, I knew I couldn't come back with nothing after that.

The day I was to leave on the great journey was one of the best I can remember, so confident my father was in me that he had cooked the last of the meat from his last hunt, and mother made some amazing bread that only she could make.

After dinner, as tradition dictates, I was to set out. I stood at the door picking my teeth with an old sharpened bone as i looked out into the darkness and knew that my fathers legacy, as his fathers was being passed down to me at last..

(This maybe revised a little later, but the major point's won't be altered.)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome to the server!