Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Spitfire112`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a 16 year old Finnish player, who likes to play RPG, Strategy and FPS games.
My name is Nico.
I sometimes take gaming seriously, if it's a competition such as DotA or an multiplayer FPS, but usually I just like to have fun with the games.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Finland, and my native language is Finnish.
But... I don't wanna brag, but I'm very good at English, in my opinion.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
The first Warcraft game I've ever played was WC1 I believe. But then jumped directly to WC3, after a while I downloaded WC2 to my computer, and got bored of it fast.
When WoW came out, I bought it almost immediately, so I've played it since it game out, I fell in love with it pretty much.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I've played on Echeloned earlier, when I tried going online it wouldn't let me... So I decided that "Hell... I'm gonna find a new RP server." And I just Googled "Role playing Wow private server" And I'm glad I did, this looks pretty serious and well done.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
My long dream has been to command a huge army on a field to fight an other army. So I'd say that Action, fighting, danger and roleplaying in a small/big group would appeal the most.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Undead Warrior has always been my beloved combination.
I first started playing with an Undead Warrior on retail, so it's still my number one favorite.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect it to very professional and to be filled with people who love to RP as much as I do, and I also expect to see different kind of class in Role-playing than it's in retail, no superbly overpowered role players and people who don't know how to role-play.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The whole Godmoding section.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
"Darius..." Darius closed his eyes and tried to concentrate.
"DARIUS" the echoing voice said a bit louder.
"Darius." Darius turned and saw his lieutenant.
"Oh, what is it, Lieutenant?" Darius asked and looked around.
"The humans have moved from their camp, if we go after them, we could reach them in few hours. The spies have reported that they left their camp at dawn."
Darius looked at the road that lead to the human encampment. "Alright... Forsaken! Move out!" He commanded and began jogging to the direction where the spies told them to.
All of a sudden the voice in Darius' head spoke again and the pain forced him to kneel. "Great Darius Thunderhorse... Come to me, and gain your immortality."
Darius stood up and began walking after the group of Undeads running towards the encampment. "Get out of my head... get out of my head, you!" He yelled.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
That story came straight from my head, if I get approved, I'm planning to copy paste that to a txt file and create my characters story slightly based upon that, but he wont be leading an army then, he'll be part of it. ( Read the rules and all :P ) Waiting anxiously for your decision.
Welcome to the server!
God! Thanks, this has been what I've waited for the 2 days :D Now I'll be getting on the server when I get home from school.
Thank you very much :)