Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Wrathful`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, lets be honest, I like to RP, otherwise I'd not have come here, see what I mean? Anywho, when I RP, I tend to pick a less used Race, such as a Gnome, that is what I RP on Retail, so I guess it can't be much different on a Private Server, Eh? This is my First Private Server however, due to the cancelation of my Retail Account, I decided it'd be a chance to see what a Private Server was like.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born in Birmingham, in the United Kingdom, then moved to the Southern part of England, around Dorset, then I moved back near to Birmingham, Shropshire County, and that is where I currently reside.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, I saw an Advert on Television for it... (Y'know the MR. T one?) anyway, gave it a look, found it rather fun, then noticed there was 'RP' realms, I'd never done RP before.. so I gave it a shot, rather good fun, and the people seemed friendlier, anyway, spent a good 5 months RP'ing on Retail but then, my account was canceled, so I came here.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well, I'd never been on a Private Server before, so this is a first, anyway, after my Retail account was canceled, I decided to take a look, searched for an RP one, and well, I found you, so I hope you'll be as nice as the people on the Argent Dawn, Retail RP Realm.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I've only had limited RP experience, but if I am honest, my faviroute type is a bit of Action RP with a hint of Danger, I'm not too sad when a character dies, it seems just to be a part of RP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
A Gnome Warrior, why? I have always had a soft spot for Gnomes, they always seemed rather enjoyable to play as, and.. not to mention, they are the Race I have read the most lore on, there isn't all that much, but, it is still rather interesting. One thing however I do not get, is why people want to punt Gnomes so much? I mean, I know they are small and all, but.. seems a bit too far.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Sort of like Retail I guess, never before tried a Private Server, but.. they say, "There is always a first time for everything", so I guess, there is only one was to find out what it is like, try it! Anywho, I hope that this Server is as friendly as Retail, the people there were rather kind, all I hope is, you may be simmilar.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity, though people may RP well, I also believe it is better for people to conduct even OOC behaviour in a decent and adult manner, otherwise, they just end up being left out, and then try to take revenge on others because of this, so if people are able to remain a level of Maturity, then I shall have to qualms.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Pulling up his Goggles, Havol peeked through his bushy eyebrows toward the wall, nailed in place were the Schematics of his most recent endevour, he planned to build a Steam Suit, rather comical he thought to himself.

The small door to his Garage swung open as Toral walked in, shaking his head at Havol in a friendly yet, disaproving manner.
"Still trying to make that suit I see?" he called in a rather challenging tone. Havol spun his head to look at him and replied
"Still have your same jokers attitude?"
After a short bout of laughter, they both straightened there faces and regarded each other in typical Gnomish fashion, hugging each other and then shaking hands.
"It looks rather good for something made by... 'you' " Toral chuckled,
"Yeah, well I'd like to see you make something better!" Havol exclaimed defiantly.

With that he pulled the Goggles over his head, tugged on a short cord and lifted toward the head piece of the Suit, it looked now, rather like an Ogre, just made of Metal, but, it wasn't finished, so anything could happen to it.

After welding the jaw piece to the cranium, he bolted it down shortly with a Fusion Press. he then chuckled and dropped into the Robot suit, to finish the Interior.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Well, I suppose nothing really, just I suppose, thanks for reading.
Welcome to the server!