Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Citysnake`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hi, I´m Conrad 26 years and mostly enjoying RP in the form of Pen and Paper or Live Action Roleplays. Playing MMOs counts too, because I always try to add some "spice" into the gamplay, even if the game is a totally boring grind festival.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I´m from Vienna, Austria. I speak fluent German, English, Polish and basics of Spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
2 years ago i started playing on several freeshards with a bunch of friends and we had nice fun with instances once a week.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I want to enjoy the game more deeply, means more RP and most of the freeshard communities are into end game content or PVP, leaving out the lower level regions which are quite fun too.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy a good mix of roleplaying like on LARP event. Relaxing in the city, having a nice chat in the tavern at night and seeking out adventures in a group during the day.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
In PnP or LARP systems I like to play dwarves but in MMOs i enjoy fast and nimble races like elves. So I play mostly archer classes or healers. In WoW I really enjoyed the druid class because of it´s diversity.
- Elven Druid -

What are your expectations of this server?:
A long lasting low level experience, untainted by XP rate multipliers. In my opinion characters of a lower level are more fun to play then high end top gear ones. It is more of a challange and deep experience.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
"Maturity" - Knowing that on this server most of the player minds are set on having a nice game experience and respecting each others for this reason raises my motivation.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
"Why are you so stubborn my son?" I still see the disapointed face of my father as I prepare to leave Darnassus. "You could have such a glorious life as a sentinel of the City. Why do throw away your future?" "There is no honor in fighting just for glory. I will never be an instrument of war. I want to change things and help others, soothing their pain" After I said that I looked him into his eyes for the last time and also saw pain. It was the pain of separation. It did hurt a lot as I realized that of all people I couldn´t help, it was my father.
Now I am wandering through Teldrassil in search of a village named Aldrassil. I heared there is a wise Druid who takes apprentices. Maybe when I return to Darnassus after my long studies of the forces of Nature, he will understand. He must understand. There are things at work in Azeroth which can´t be met by brute force alone and I am going to find new ways!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome to the server!