Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: rinuial`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am a 24 year old guy, who has been role playing most of my life. I can honestly say I have been role playing for almost 11 years. I mostly role played on forums and and playing D&D, but recently I have started LARPing (Live Action Role playing). I am easy to get along with but I am quiet stubborn at times but I keep it in check and it can make for interesting role playing situations.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
United States, and I primarily speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft from watching my father playing, which in turn got me interested in it and once I plated I was hooked. Since then I have played all of them straight to World of Warcraft.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I have tried other servers since I was unable to continue playing the retail servers. I thought they were fun but all they did mostly was pvp and I wanted more then that, granted I didn't roleplay much in Wow but I wanted to and was never really able to find a place to fit in since most of the time I picked the wrong server for it. So I did some searching and came across the sites link and thought I would give it a try and now here I am.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy many different kinds really, I have been apart of a multitude of roleplaying stories. Be they everyday ordinary life sitting by a warm cozy fire with a warm cup of mead to warm the bones as well as a close loved one or good friends. To sweat dripping from every pore, and hemorrhaging wound covered fighters. I can roleplay in crowds or in pairs but mostly I prefer a comfortable group of friends.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I don't really have a favorite race or class for that matter, because I enjoy playing a diverse range of choices, but this time around I am if approved going to be trying a Human Paladin.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to find good friends, and even respectable acquaintance, that I hope could become a good friend in the future, as we work to help expand the community and to even throw in a little piece for everyone's story.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I think the first about respecting others is the one I like the most, because if you can't respect yourself and others then how do you hope to bring life to your story and character.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
It was a hot and humid day, a dusty wary man. His once glistening polished armor now looking battle worn and broken. Leaned on his great sword for support, as he lifted his battered and bruised face his half closed eyes now wide open as he sees his finally destination with in reach. But he is abruptly brought out of his moments of joy as the sound of clanging armor and swords being drawn, cause him to realize he was surrounded. He cast a finally look to the home he thought he would never see again and smiled as his enemies came crashing in around him, dust and dirt hiding the ensuing conflict only to settle with the seen of a unknown hero's grave.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I will not say I am the best roleplayer around actually I am far from it, and there are times I wont always be around but it does not mean I will not return, it just means I am held up or lost. :P
Welcome to the server!