Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Well?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was just wondering if some GM could tell me if my Introduction has reached you.
Im not asking you to review it right away or even trying to bump it, but just would like to know if you've got it, since I posted it yesterday, and it hasn't been approved or denied yet, but someone elses has, not sure when the others have posted them.
I know you're surely doing your best to get everyone's Intro's reviewed, but could you tell tell me? :P
Check your email, if it is not accepted.
You will find an email there and probably the reason to.
If not, please be patient!
If I had to take a guess, there has been quite a few introductions within the last week or so, thus, it may take some time, maybe a few days at most.
It's still pending, so have a bit of patience. :3 Introductions take at most a few days.
It usually takes a few days for your introduction to be checked. Once you post your introduction, it's there. It won't be misplaced or ignored by staff, and no matter how long it takes, it will be reviewed. Like Jaella said, all you need is patience.

With that said, good luck with the intro. :D

Edit: Slow typing... What they said. :P
Yeah, I'll surely be waiting :D This server seems so awesome, and I'm hoping to get on it asap. The whole server for RP with dedicated Role-players, it's going to be awesome.