Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Wiki Changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, so. I want to change some stuff on my characters' profile pages. Am I allowed to go ahead and do it, or do I need gamemaster permission for it?
You need to post your changes and request a GM to change it i think.
Oh. One more question, if you don't mind. How do I put pictures up onto a wiki character profile?
I think you also have to request that, or you just cant add pictures.
You can post pictures up on the wiki by uploading the file onto the wiki and then using the code [[File:Yourpichere.jpg]] Now saw the pic was too big then you might shrink the pic down to 300 pixels by using the code [[File:Yourpichere.jpg|300px]]

Or

You can just post the pic on this thread and PM it to me and I'll take care of it for you.
I do not yet have the pictures, this was just preparing the field of battle. I will, although, let you do it, so I don't break something.
If the change to your profile isn't major, like hair colour, or maybe grammar and spelling fixes to profile i don't think you need GM approval. But it's always good to let them know.