Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: camster509`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I was born in Guam; and as most Chammoro Islanders say, "Hafa Adai, Chelu!" (Which means, "Hello and Good Day, friend!" in Chammoro) As soon as I hit the USA, I found most things to be intresting. One, I LOVE the enviorments. TWO, I love the diverse community of Washington. THREE, I just love the states; after living in Washington for almost five years.

My hobbies are: Drumming (Both Marching and Drum Set), WoWing it all day (Playing WoW) and some sports. Like soccer, football, and basketball.

The Music I listen too? Well, here it is:

Metal: Dethklok, Lamb of God, Faceless, Obscura, Cradle of Filth, Necrophasgist, Cannibal Corpse, and 80's metal band Dokken.

Rock: Evans Blue, The Expendables (Yes, the band), Nickelback, Creed, and John Mayer.

Reggae: Bob marley (R.I.P), Eek a mouse, Elephant Man, and Slightly Stoopid.

Rap:Eminem. That's it.

Pop: Uhh, if it's not Justin Bieber, then okay.

And my Name is Cameron Quintanilla; I am currently 14 years of age, but will be 15 on November 25th. I take RP seriously, and the reason I didn't lie about my age (Like most I've seen from other Servers) because there is no point in lieing. Yeah, people will talk me down, but I always ignore the negative and think about the positive.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Guam USA, bro. Where the sun first rises, where you are invited to go to any party with just a Six Pack of Bud, buddy! As my brother says, " Rep it! 6-7-1, buddy!" and then he goes off to bed. But, I come from Guam. It's near the middle of the equator! Hot, huh? Well, not for us. We sweat during the winter, but hell, it's one hell of an island. Plus, Guam sits on an unactive volcano top! Sounds dangerous? Yes, it does. The island itself is surrounded by water (DUH xD) and the natives are religous and keep the old ways. One thing, if you ever go to Guam and mess in the cemetary, you might get pinched by ancient spirits that guard the cemetary. Ask anyone in the villages. speaking of Villages, my family comes from different villages. I'm from Yigo (Gee-go), older brother is from Central Barigada (Bear-a-god-a), baby brother comes from Dededo (Dead-de-doe), and my little brother comes from Dededo as well! My mom was born in the Phillipines, and my real dad comes from Agatna. (Ah-gat-na). My step dad comes from Virgina.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, my friend showed me, and I was like, "Okay, a game with little twelve year olds walking around claiming they are adults and love to **** and how they get heads." Then, I tried out the RP server and slowly got into it; learning more and more about the game's Lore. Though I'm a bit Rusty on Dragon Lore and some Titan Lore. Hope that doesn't affect my chances of getting into the server. But, all in all, I have to thank my friend for showing me this game. Thanks man, you be the best, mon!

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well, to be honest, I played on Echeloned, moved to Imperium, and found this server by the players of Imperium. I was just reading a topic on how the Roll System was taking affect over the server, and I was like, "Oh, okay. This is good." I saw some bad comments like, "Don't turn this server into COTH!" So I looked up Conquest of the Horde and found it! And now here I am typing this to you, for whoever is reading this!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy ALL RP. But the one that appeals to me is..Hmm.. Eh, I guess it would be Tavern, since I like to RP a bartender. It's fun. The enviorment, players, and the emotes you have to do. It's challenging; and I enjoy challenges.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human Paladins and Warriors:
That is my most favorite race and class. I enjoy the Paladins because they are the righteous vanquishers of evil! And the warrior is like "**** you, get away!" or they act nice. Depends on the character.

Night Elf Hunter, Warrior, and Rouge:
Night Elves are fun to play because of their race lore. It's one of the hardest to understand, and I think I've come far by Role Playing Night Elves. I like hunters because, IRL, I love hunting, but I also love the hunters because they are the silent stalkers of the forests, armed with a ranged weapon and a dead eye. Rouges because, well, sometimes I like to steal ICly :D

Draenei Warrior and Shaman:
Warrior for the same reason as the Human warrior, and shaman because sometimes, Shamans are sought upon for guidance, and are one of the wisest classes in WoW.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, I hope to have GM help ASAP, but other than that, I just want a friendly community, in-game or out.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect because I believe that respect makes good role play. I used to role play with strict people before. I made one little mistake, and they flamed at me for three days. Every time I went to the Pig and Whistle, they'd be like "((Hey! It's the nub who couldn't capatalize his I's everytime he put one in a sentence!))" Then they'd flame at me or threaten me with a Report.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Well, here's my one shot ticket to Gruntship. Wish me luck.

Nearly 500 years ago, Mythinar was born in Ashenvale. The newborn cries filled the air, as the air filled his lungs, calming him down. He parents were joyous about their first son.Two hundred years passed, though nothing in general happened to Myth. Just studying and practicing. He was a strapping young Kal'dorei. He never spoke or got in trouble. In fact, he was one for being civilized and calm. He would always talk privately to his peers about his day, and his future as a druid. He wrote about it, thought about it, and dreamed it. He had support from his peers, friends, and teachers. His life went on like this for years to come. He would study, train, and sleep. No time to have fun or play. His parents encouraged him to go out and explore, but he didn't want too. He tried to study as long as possible, attempting to skip a meal a day. Book after book, try after try, sweat after sweat, he was determined to become the druid he always wanted to be. His parents helped him, though Vyndizan (Father) and Jaeilia (Mother) felt bad for their son. Myth was usually locked up in his room or in the training hall, practicing the druidic arts.

Two hundred years later, on Myth's birthday, Myth's father died in a hunting accident. Like most hunters, he was sent to decrease the population of the deer around the village. So he went out to the forests, to be attacked by a pair of bears. Unable to defend himself, Vyndizan attempted to run, but was caught in the grasps of natures claws. Myth became four-hundred twenty-one that day, and didn't know about his fathers death.

The tragic news spread quickly, hitting Myth's ears last. He stayed in his room, crying for days. He never wanted his father to die, and wished he spent every possible second with him. He continued practicing, but also spending precious time with his mother, still saddened of the loss.

One-hundred fourty-six years later, at age five-hundred sixty-seven, he still wasn't a druid, due to his lack of 'inspiration', his teacher told him. He ran away from Ashenvale to find a new teacher in the wilds. Then he sensed a slight amount of Arcane energy. He followed it for hours, the source getting closer and closer. Three hours later, he was looking down upon a blind man, with strange runes on him. Myth knew exactly what he was, due to his Druid teachings. He jumped down, still keeping a slight glare on the blind man, thinking he can sneak past him. The blind man, using a deep, sharp voice, replied. "I'm blind, boy.. I can hear you." Myth suddenly stopped, glaring at him. "Shush your mouth, hunter. Before I seal it shut."

[Meanwhile, back in Ashenvale, Myth's mother finds a note on Myth's bed, reading it with tears in her eyes. She quickly rushed to Myth's teacher, informing him of the news. The druid, wise as she is, said, "Leave him be.. It is his destiny; thus we should let him live it to his potential. This is to remain a secret, alright Jaeilia?" Jaelia said in shock, "My son is out there, yet we stand here and do nothing! But you're lucky I don't kill you for leaving my son out there!" The druid (Named Saviana :D), shocked and threatened, called the nearby sentinels to take her away from the village, and sentence her to exile from Ashenvale. She left Kalimdor, never to be seen again.. Now back to Myth and the Blind man.]

"Is that so...?" said the blind man, in a deeper voice.

Myth, still not intimidated, ran at the blind man, stave in hand. "May Elune guide me while I bring a world of hurt to you!"

The blind man quickly stood up, dodging the attack and grabbing the stave from Myth, flipping around and bringing the stave towards Myth's chin, sending him back on the floor. "Should I kill you here!?" Yelled the blind man.

"Please, sir, no! I-I offer any services from me to you!" Myth said with a shaky voice.

"Very well.. Hm.." The blind man was thinking. He drives the stave harder into Myth's chest. "Will you become my apprentice!? Or die here? If I let you go, you'd tell the public about my presence; thus making me run in my state! Plus, I could always use another Hunter to defend me from.. ambushes."

Myth, glaring at the man, shook his head.

"Very well.. I kill you here!" He said as he drove the stave further into his chest.

"Fine! I will become your.. Monstrosity! Just don't kill me! Please!"

The blind man twisted the stave, pushing it in one last time before pulling it out. "Stay here. I'll be back. Do not move!" He slammed Myth again with the stave, putting it down.

Just three hours later, the blind man returning. Myth didn't move. Instead, he sat there, silent.

Myth was silent as a stone in a tree. The blind man approached him, a dead Satyr in hand. "Consume the magicks in this… Monstrosity without letting out the pain you will endure, and you will be closer to your goal." Myth stayed silent, as the blind man threw the dead satyr next to Myth. He sat, still silent. Suddenly, the blind man took Myth's head and drove it to his knee, slamming Myth's head to a nearby tree. "Do it!" Myth crawled to the satyr, every inch seemed to weaken him, as the feeling of leaving his home pounded on him. He finally hugged the satyr to his chest, the blind man watching with a crooked smile. He starts to chant silently, as Myth stays silent, thinking about every memory he has. The demonic energies flow into Myth.

Three hours have passed, and Myth sits on the ground on the ground, the blind man watching over him. The blind man and Myth started to move to another place, hoping to find some food; if not, some well deserved sleep. They came across a mysterious camp in Durotar, after five days of traveling. The blind man stayed back, nodding at Myth. Suddenly, Myth knew what to do. He sensed demonic energies approaching, just a small group of following Satyrs. He quickly found two, old, rusty daggers and a throwing knife..

Finally, the Satyrs found Myth, ready to kill. They charged at him, blades in hand. The blind man turned away for a few short minutes. Myth spins in a circle, killing the first two satyrs with a slash to the neck, and threw the dagger at the satyr behind him, getting cut on the back. Another sneaks behind Myth and slashes him across the lower back, Myth grunting in pain. He turns around, picking the satyr up by the neck and twisting til' a loud snap sound emits. Suddenly, another satyr jumps at Myth's arm, twisting it and dislocating it, Myth screaming in from the sudden shock of pain. The blind man satyr and throws it to the ground, taking the rusty knife from the ground and stabbing it into the skull of the creature. The satyrs lye dead on the ground, with Myth standing in complete, demonic, blood. He drops the weapons, and sits down, his wounds continue to bleed, the scent of blood and war mixing in with the air. The blind man and Myth move to a nearby cave. Once there, Myth would look to his dislocated arm and severe, gushing, scars. He would immediately get to work on them, squinting at the pain and the rough sewing of the scars. He let out a slight scream of pain, popping his arm back in place. He rested there for a bit, the blind man scolding him.

A few hours later, a group of orcs come across the scene of dead satyrs, and just stood there. They look at Myth's blood trail, following it to the cave. The blind man and Myth hear them coming, preparing for a fight. They encounter each other, the blind man sending fel energies to the orcs, sucking the life from them, as Myth runs up to the group, taking their swords and stabbing it through their chests, the blood spilling out onto the blind man and Myth. The sounds of horror came from the cave, though none is there to hear it.

Ten years have passed of killing and running, and Runes start to cover Myth's body.. The blind man nods at his apprentice. “Very good, Mythus. Shall we begin the removing of the eyes?” The blind man chuckled, very amused. Myth nods, staying silent. He sits down, drawing a ritual circle across the ground. The blind man takes out a magical dagger. “Keep the screams of pain in your lungs, boy.” As Myth sits there, the blind man approaches, dagger in hand, and starts to work on the left eye..

Seconds after the dagger touches the eye, Myth stays silent, as gushing sounds and cutting sounds wake up the birds nearby, as the dagger works it's way into the eye. The blind man cackles, enjoying the moment.

Minutes turned into hours and the pain stopped.. Time for the right eye.

The blind man works on the other eye, carefully inserting the dagger into his eye socket, the gushing sounds sounded through the camp, waking up the deer.

Finally done, the blind man ties a blindfold around the empty eye sockets.. Myth gasps as he stumbles back, his whole world changing before him.. Nothing but black.. And just black.. “Everything you see is gone.. But you will see a demon and the undead clearly..” The blind man helps Myth up, the runes on Myth glowing a bit. They left, leaving the grass stained with blood..

Four years have passed, and he travels the world in a disguised robe. He would stop by to rest and eat, and then leave, gone with the wind. (Good Book :D) He has befriended many, but lost so many. He lives anywhere he could lay his head, and sleep. If you are to ever encounter him, steer clear. The blind man watches over Myth, to the death. He has recently given himself a surname. Mythinar Moonreaver... The Demon Hunter.

((This was one of my Stories from Imperium, when I was trying to apply for a Demon Hunter. I still needed GM approval before.))

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hmm..

Do you like Crayola?

Do you play drums?

Ice cream and cake and cake!?

What was this again? Where am I!? It's scareh in this dark box D:
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.

Hmm....

Yes

I wish I could

The cake is a LIE

This is sparta!