Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: thatricanguy`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well my name is Kemy and I am 18. I love music and play drums as one of my favorite hobbies. I played wow on retail since vanilla till now. I've quit a few time due to lack of cash, time, etc but I'm back on the ball. I've usually only played on pvp servers but got interested in Role play. I've grown to love the idea of role play but only got to experiment with it but I am willing to take it to the next level.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born and raised in the USA in the state of Connecticut. I primarily speak English and speak Spanish as a second language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well me a couple of buddies always played it and talked about it in school and I just wanted to see what the fuss was all about. From then on I just became hooked :D

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I wanted to find an environment where I can grow as a role player and just enjoy the game with others looking to achieve the same goal. So, i looked up "wow rp private server" and found you guys ;).

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love roleplay that interacts with the environment. Wow is a HUGE game, with miles of terrain and a bunch of buildings to utilize in roleplay. There are so many taverns, parks, laboratories, keeps, shops, etc that you can use to develop your character. I also enjoy interacting in group events like tournaments, races, contests, and raids.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I love the mage/undead combo because the undead poses kind of like a heartless figure, who despises the living. Mixing that with a mages persona creates a kind of intellectual master of arcane who would mercilessly kill with their magical abilities. Thats just my view on them though.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect a friendly community with active players actually looking for a fun social experience. I also would expect people to be respectful and kind role players because of the high requirements and rules posted in order to join the server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I would say rule #4, Maturity because I definately agree with the whole "A mature player knows better than to get involved in a confrontation with someone who is griefing them or engaging in some other irritating behavior." Its better to just let things go instead of feeding the trolls.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I really hope to join this server. I am new to role playing but i wish to learn and grow as a role player so long it is with you guys :D
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^