Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: deathstug`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am 17 male and full of energy and thought mostly thought though, I love to make new friends and help other with problems I can solve, and I love roleplaying.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I hail from America and I speak English with some spanish language I took in high school.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My cousin plays WoW and I fell in love with the different classes and effects that came along with it. =] mmm colorfull!

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I saw that roleplaying in pvp servers was almost impossible because no one listened to you they just killed you and more rp private servers don't work anymore so i found this one and saw that it looked incredible and real WoW rp servers cost $.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like love to action roleplaying to fight for your love!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Tauren/warrior-undead/rogue I am very sneaky but Taurens are very honorable.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Just to be very reliable, and to be able to find help when needed.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Behavior I can understand most because when you go to a server then people don't want to see spamming or swearing etc...

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Maybe when I am ready to move to Gruntship I will tell you an amazing story I have been writing since Freshman year in high school

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I have actually sent a request one time but never got a response it's been like a month now and I hope to get a response this time. XD
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^
Ty so much can't wait to get in there and dominate might have problems later with patch issues but we will get to those later. =] thnx again