Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Frontklyn`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well hello server! As a player I find myself to be someone who although doesn't play as much as he would like to, someone who definitely appears to be part of the community and gets involved with servers. I try and attend as many events as I can and will help those who want to make their own events.. As for starting my own... Not often.. But it has happened.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from England, and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was suggested by a friend many years ago and played on retail for three years right up to the release of Wotlk, where I ran out of money and came onto private servers.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found this server for ever since my old Roleplaying server died, Echloned WoW, i've been wanting a new one. Hopefully this is the one for me.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
It depends on the charcter i'm playing and the mood i'm in to determine which roleplays I like to do. My preferences prefer danger role plays, mixed in with suspense and realism because this keeps the player on edge throught the entire roleplay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race would have to be Night Elf because of there in-depth lore and the amount of potential you can explore because of the amount of time they have been around in Azeroth. This allows building for a very good background story. My favorite class is Druid because they play very nicely with the Night Elf race.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I have high expectations of this server because it's not as easy as 1,2,3 to get in... Filtering out the RP noobs and lolers!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Tolerance, without tolerance no one would be able to be an individual character. In fact most people would just be mirrors of other characters because no one would except other peoples charcter backgrounds.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The thing was moving like no one had seen anything move before through the village, it was an awe expering site despite the limp, fleshy object it had in it's mouth.
'KILL IT! GET IT!' Shouted one of the villagers as it battered it's way through get another hut. People everywhere looked as if they had been hurt badly, looking like their was little hope left in the world.
'Why?' I asked myself... Then my answer came.
The thing, turned it's massive head towards me... The head of a bull... The fur of a lion... The teeth of a Sabertooth... With a single branch dripping with a strange red substance from one end... I panicked.
I did what I had always been taught to do in dangerouse situations, run!
The darkness of the forest lay ahead of me and I ran straight to it, the low thud of the thing beating it's massive great feet on the ground much like that of a horse.
My spine tingled with fear, and I found myself letting out a loud 'AHHHHHHH!' as I ran in terror. It wasn't long after that when I was vicously knocked and fell forward into the cold dirt of the forest floor. I rolled over, horror striken as the thing stood righ above me. It was huge, body of a mammoth with legs of a horse.... I felt cold tears flow down my face as the beast dropped what was in it's mouth to my side... A branch.. Connected to five more smaller branches... It was a mans arm.
With a final cry of terror, the beast raised it's great head into the air and let out a roar of victory. A moment later, the beast rammed his face into mine and took something from it... Then.. I was left all alone in darkness.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Looking forward to this server if i'm honest with you :)
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.