Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: mrsandan`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I am more of a calm player, I don't like to play when I'm all hyped up over something. I play (mainly) for RP's, and maybe a few quests here-and-there, but will eventually return to the Main cities looking for something to do.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the United States of America and speak English. I don't know any other languages at this point in time, but my English is good.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, my gaming really started with (I hate to say it but,) Runescape. My friend showed RS to me and I thought, "Wow.... this is THE game to play online!". After about a year of off-and-on play, I decided it was time to move up. So, I bought an Xbox360, and then my gaming career really took off. My brother and I would play the 360 often, but he found out about WoW, and resorted to just WoW. After awhile of just Xbox 360, I started watching my brother play WoW. Due to my previous experience on RS, this game looked like THE coolest game known to computers. So I picked up WoW for myself, and started from there. Here I am now.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I never really knew there were Private Servers based soley off of RP, to be honest. I googled "good private RP servers wow". And that brought me here. I saw the main sight, and knew this server was serious about Roleplaying.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Out of all the types you listed above, I can't say I don't like any of them. I can play anything from relaxing tavern RP, to fighting, action, and danger. Depends on how I feel, but overall, I enjoy most types of Roleplays.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I don't necessarily have a "favorite" race, but I do have two favorite classes: Mage, and Hunter. However, I do like some races over others. For example, I don't like the Gnomes too much, and don't like Trolls either. I do like Dwarves, Humans, Orcs, and Blood Elves. But you will find me on a variety of races/classes.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to have a neat, organized, and fun Roleplaying Experience. I don't plan on joining this server (or any server for that matter) just to be Captain Buzzkill and ruin other players experience because I feel like it.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I really liked the "Keyboard skills" section. On all of the other Private servers I have played on, none have enstilled such a rule. I think that is probably a rule that is key to a good Roleplay experience, seeing as quite a few players have little-to-no experience in typing. I am glad there is such a rule put in place.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A nice, warm, sunny day in Stormwind's Trade District. The sound of the locals, both near and afar, chatting about nothing in particular. And the beautiful church bells, ringing in the distance. Standing outside the bank, waiting for someone to notice me. I got a sign made out of an old wood plank saying, "lost famly nd home, need gold for food". I've counted about twenty people go by, twenty people who could have spared even just 10 silver. I'm only 16, and I have nothing; no house, no food, no family. I'm in clothes that barely fit me, clothes my mother made for me before I ran away. I was stupid enough to go from my small farm in Westfall to Stormwind City, only being here once in my life. Now, I can't even get a small job at a local store to get food. Twenty five people have gone by now, none of whom even looked at me for more than a quick stare. This is my new life, sitting outside the Stormwind bank, begging for scraps of food and water. Should I stay here? Should I go home? Or should I pick up and move to a different city? I don't know anymore. I'm writing this in my old journal, on my last few pages. I don't know why I am, but I do know that I can't live like this much longer. I will have to find somewhere else to go. Farewell, dear Stormwind. Farewell, family.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I would like to say, this site is VERY well built. I have found (so far) everything I needed to begin my time here at CotH.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^