Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: justjohn93`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name is John.
The only reason why I play WoW is to RP, and communicate. I've lost interest in PvP.
I've been RPing for about 3-4 years now, and yes, I consider myself a strategic and experienced RPer.
I do paragraph emotes. :P

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
USA, english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Out of pure boredom, so I decided to try this game out to see for myself if it was really addicting like people say it is.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
This night elf I met at echelonedwow.
She told me she would move to this server.
And echeloned wow recently shut down, so this is the only RP server I could go to.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all. Tavern, Fighting, action, adventure, individual, crowded. I love to make a good story.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood elf.
It just seems to fit me best, and I can roleplay it, the best out of all the races.
Classes are.. Hunters, Rogues, Paladins, and Warriors. Same reason as my last, I can roleplay them the best out of all the others, because I know their lore the best.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Simple RP, mature players, who can RP well just like I do.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity.
I can't deal with people who aren't.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Long ago, when the Titans first made Azeroth, there was a high elf named Rain Elendil, who was raised in Quel'Thalas. His skills were based on marksmanship, swordsmanship, and assassination. As he was wandering throughout the vast lands of Azeroth, he found a fellow elf, lying there on the ground, as the rain fell down hard on his body, and the wind was singing harshly into his ears. Rain walked up to the man, and as soon as he did, he looked down at him, and asked, with curiousity, "Sir, why do you lie here..?" And the elf said, "Because my journey has ended.. I now realized that I can never do what I was set out to... do.." His voice seems to grow darker, filled out doubt.. Hopeless.. Judging from the way he was looking at Rain, it looked like he wanted him to finish his quest for him.. "Sir.. Please, stay with me.." Rain, said, but as soon as he said that, the elf passed away. With a sigh, Rain kneels down, as his hands pats the corpse all around to see if he had anything on him, and when he felt something underneath the corpse's pocket, he reaches inside, and takes out a small letter. He reads it, and finally knows what he must do. He prays for the corpse, then starts to go off on his journey...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'm very descriptive. :)
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^