Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Some Custom Patches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ladies & Gentlemen, I bring you some custom patches I found. Lemme just say it'd be best to have Winrar to open these stuff.

Human - Female - Change
Changes :

- Waist is slimmer
- Stomach is a bit smaller
- Hips are a bit wider
- Texture is smoother (The glisten effect added)
- Polygon count increased. There would be less jagged edges around the model, making it more curvy
- The rear was adjusted. It should be more round now.
- The chest was adjusted a bit.

Spoiler:
OLD > NEW
[Image: hffix1.jpg]
[Image: hffix2.jpg]

Blood Elf - Female - Change
Changes:

* Thicker arms and legs
* wider waist
* a visible tummy
* wider chestcage
* a increase to their breasts (not going overboard, tho)
* longer "long" cape (can edit the others aswell, but wasn't my primary goal)
* slightly longer tabard (also moved it a bit to avoid clipping issues. Still happens when you walk backwards, but that's minimal)
* fixed the hair to not clip into the breasts
* smaller feet.

Spoiler:
OLD
V
NEW
[Image: oldf.jpg]
][Image: newfu.jpg]
Hair - Changes
Changes:

-Some female hairstyles are longer
-Some hair color changes
Have any screenshots of this for demonstration?
Images added, just couldn't find any for hairstyles.
So it's just the human female and blood elf female?
Either way, /nod nod don't look too bad.
Well there are ones that make you Mag'har orcs (brown) but I dunno if they're allowed to be played, as well as dark iron dwarves.
Ahh I see, either way its better than nothing am I right?
Just out of curiousity, is this intentional or just the way you took the screenshot?
[Image: 2ppzbk5.jpg]

Some nice edits other than that, the polygon increase does make a difference and the skin texture looks nicer.
How do we implement these patches?
You put them into your addons folder via WinRAR./
If it's a custom made patch it goes in your data folder. Also, others can only see the changes by having the patch as well.
Eh, tempted to get these models but meh. I don't play female characters enough for it to be required, but if plenty of others do get these models, I might just for the sake of seeing their new form.
I'd probably stay away from using the hair color one. While it's quite understandable for a character to have longer hair, having neon pink or blue anime hair colors when your race doesn't normally have it may not be acceptable for some characters. The best example I can think of are when people try to deviate from eye colors- I think the hair color towards race follows a similar rule.

But I could be wrong.
Does the hair color one include bright red?
Okay, i'm confused.
In the Belf fem fix there are 3 patch files.
Just import all three of them?
I like the human one, but the blood elf one is a no no, for me anyway. I like the normal Bloodelf "Model" look.
Pages: 1 2