Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Blackhorse2`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
So, 1st of all, I love to talk a lot. :P If I'm having a conversation I ''MUST'' tell my interlocutor everything I know 'bout topic we're currently talkin' 'bout. I hate players hiding opinion 'bout me. If there's something they hate in my behavior or w/e, I feel much better if they'll just tell me what's wrong. :p

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Poland & my primary language is polish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I decided to get into the World..of Warcraft like ...2 years ago. I actually posses one retail account.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I used to RP on EchelonedWoW, but unfortunately Blizzard 'destroyed' it..I was looking for a good RP server and...sort of...I've found you :P

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy being in RPs where i can talk a lot and..where i can find some action..I supose that Travel RPs are the ones I love ^_^.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Nerubian Shadowcaster. No no no no NOT an undead nerubian. Living nerubian from Sundered Monolith, faction of nerubians led by the queen Azhuul'Mehab. They're allied with the Alliance (Indeed, that's true). By the way, don't worry i've got an experience since i played as one on EchelonedWoW :p). And erm...shadowcaster 'cause i never liked being some epicly, nice, ha4xorz, good guy helping everyone, destroying forces of darkness with holy light. If that's not acceptable i'd love to RP as a tuskarr :').

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well...Players that won't jump out of every hole acting like 'Omg a spidarh' or 'Cna we keel thuz? plz?'. I except playing among players that know ANYTHING about race I play =/.
Oh, and...I'd love to meet players with common sense =/ For example : I can't miss with spell/range weapon standing few meters before my target.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I love the fact how everyone has to know somethin' 'bout WoW Lore :P. I grew tired of all the idiots knowing absolutely NOTHING about this game.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'll tell you somethin' 'bout my favourite RP character 'Ummol'Toth the Naz-Nerub'(Naz-Nerub among the nerubians. He gained this title after War of the Spider. He's also known as Neretzek among the Qiraji.) a nerubian shadowcaster, survivor from the fallen kingdom of Azjol-Nerub. He used to be nothing. Servant of some...minor spiderlord. Without authority. Forgotten. Blah, blah. One day he realised that this old spiderlord is indeed, barier to reach higher level of the nerubian society. He decided to easly remove old person with a lil' help o' nerubian assassin. Nerubians visited old spiderlord's lair. This wasn't hard to take down old nerubian. With assassin attacking from behind and Ummol from the front, spiderlord fell onto the ground, spilling everything with his oozy, green blood. Ummol'Toth amused by foolishness of assassin ripped off his head and ,along with the corpse of the old spiderlord, threw it into the darkest deeps of Azjol-Nerub.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Well, I'd like to ask if I'm going to be able to RP as a nerubian?
I was caught off guard by your answer to your favorite race and class. You're the first to answer it with a race and class combo that's unavailable to us. It doesn't say it has to be, so I can't hold it against you! xD

For now, it doesn't look like we'll be allowed to play classes that we don't have access to via the Character Creation screen.

Anyway, welcome to the server!