Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: jlbratt`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello! I'm gorgeous young lady at 21 years of age. I live in the US. If I am not playing WoW, I am either working, planning a wedding, or spending time with family. I work as a home health aide, which means I take care of a human all day long.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the US and speak English as best as I was taught.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Many years ago a friend begged me to try it, so I did. It was just a little after Burning Crusade. After a day I was hooked.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I have never done RP. I have always been on a PvE server. However, lately I have been studying the lore. The more I study, the more I wanted to be more apart of the lore and less just killing things for the heck of it. So I did a little googling and found you!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
As of right now, everything appeals to me! So bring it!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race of the moment is the draenei. Many think they are wusses or cowards, but I think they are just beautiful lovers of peace.

My favorite class, however, is the death knight. The whole losing faith, selling your soul, then finding free will and redemption really calls to me. Also they are just plain kick ass.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to find it very active, kind, and fun. I'm tired of players who are crappy because someone's lack of skill or being on a server where hardly anyone talks. I expect loudness.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Tolerance and respect are both awesome rules! They are things I already live by and want to see other live by as well.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Here in the Wastelands, paper was rare, rarer than gold or silver. After the War, the people who were left used it for fire to cook or just heat up their cold bodies. So I was stunned when I found all this paper that I am writing on now. I was even excited, though most of it was water stained or covered in dust or soot. Finally I could pass on my story, the story of the survivors. The story of the Wastelands.
When the War first started, many people thought it was justifiable for the USA to join in after a Middle Eastern country dropped a nuclear bomb on California. All of its residents were wiped out, many people just outside of Cali got radiation poisoning and died soon after the attack. So when the president asked our nation if it was time to take up arms again, most of the nation cheered shouts of war and victory.
Others of us protested. We could see WWIII finally coming. Europe was already at war with Russia. Countries in Africa were all ablaze with civil wars. South American countries had already been turning on each other. All it was going to take was a little push for sides to start allying, and WWIII would be at our doorstep, knocking loudly.
It did knock, to the point of busting down the door. Soon entire countries were disappearing, the first to be wiped off the map were in Eastern Europe. The countries along the Mediterranean followed suit. Single bombs were demolishing whole cities all over the world. Scientists on all sides rushed to create even bigger and better weapons. Their hope was that if they made the best, the opposing side would surrender. This didn't happen, though. Instead the other side just made weapons even more heinous and disturbing than the other side.
It wasn't until a decade in that finally someone made the worst weapon man could make. A scientist by the name of Robert Flemming created a bomb that would not wipe out an entire nation with a blast of radiation. The bomb would release a disease into the air that would stretch out to 1000 miles in diameter. The disease would turn anything that had a beating heart into a ravenous lunatic that had a craving for flesh. Flemming, who had an obsession with zombies as a boy, hoped the disease would make them eat themselves to death, thus ending a need for troops to be over there. The people who got the disease were only supposed to live for a month after contracting it. What Flemming never accounted for was how else the disease could be caught.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
The story above is something I am working on and hope to one day complete. I love writing when I have the time, if ever.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^