Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: introduction issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey I made an introduction a few days ago but got rejected :( . Reason being was that I did not include enough detail. So I decided to give it one more shot but with more detail and apply once more, but its been like 3 or 4 days since I posted my 2nd Intro, so I figured I had my IP banned or something. I don't mean to spam or rush. If I am, then I apologize. I wanted to know do I have one shot at an introduction and thats it? Or is there a certain order I have to follow after being rejected? Its just there aren't any RP private servers. You guys are holding a monopoly here LOL.

I really want to join and I hope you are patient with me. Thanks!
Your introduction was resubmitted just fine. You'll just have to wait and be patient. Someone will get to it when they get to it. We have a lot of introductions that come through here every day.
Chances are the GMs just haven't gotten to it yet, just keep checking your email and wait it out.

EDIT: Damn, Mouse beat me to it by a few seconds. T-T
Ok. Sorry to seem impatient. Thanks!
With all due respect, how is it that there are three people who submitted their introductions after me, and they get approved/reviewed first? I'm not trying to come off as pushy, but I lose a lot of patience when there is someone who had to wait an hour while I am still sitting here... I'm so stoked about this server but I can't play on it :'(.
Maybe you got declined? Check your e-mail!

If not, just wait a bit longer. :3
I checked and notta... But I'll wait one more day and see if anything comes up. I'll have to look for a different server in the mean time to get my WoW fill. :(

EDIT: Sorry for using your thread to express my frustrations in an un-related situation...