Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Installation help D:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,
Recently, I reformetted my mac back from running windows, to being a proper mac again. I started to redownload the mac version of wow, but it seems to be downloading the full game in one go, assumably with patches, as it say's 4.01 in the bar at the top. D:

Is there any way I can stop it going all the way up to that patch, else I won't be able to play! D:
No. You'll have to get your hands on some disks somehow.
But I can't D: Guess ill see you all once you get the patch :(
Don't you run windows on your mac?
*points to first post* :P
>.> In that case, you're just SoL.
D=
That saddens meh!
It saddens meh too! I don't get to play till the update hits here and that could be ages! Eh, ill carry on with my prestige and get on here often though :(
I think if you patch to full and then repair it it will drop you back down to 3.0 or something, not sure.
The mac version doesnt have a repair tool sadly. Because mac's are awesome, you never need repair, but for doing anything unconventional such as downpatching, mac's are a pain in the booty D:
I think you can find the earlier version of the game on a warez website, and then burn it down to a disc.