Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: jthauser`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm 20, I have been roleplaying for 3 years. I'm all about grammar and correct IC and OOC chatting. I just love to be in the moment of things.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Russia, English/Russian.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
It was when I was an Army brat stationed in Japan, a girl showed me it.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I was looking for a RP server since my previous one was shut down. And I just type in the Google search bar, "RolePlay Server". And you we're on the third page down.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Mostly anything, but of course diverse ones including War and the making of nations. Basically meaning having the ability to create your own nation, recruit and manage resources and have your own political power.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood Elves, for many reasons. Most people now a days seem them as a certain race "noobs" role. Its hard when people never trust you enough to see if you know the lore or the meaning. But soon I believe Blood Elves will become Light Elves soon to come, and the Draenei and the Blood Elves will be brothers and sisters, not by blood but bond.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Many things, trying to make friends. And hopefully Have a change in amazing Roleplay. And Ultimate Experience to rid of the outside world for a couple of hours.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The part where "as Grakor puts it" I believe, I always had problems when people always thought they we're basically indestructible always trying to be in the front of everything, conversation. Also I remember someone in my old Server who was a GM and they were promoted as the Son of the Lich King, I found this pathetic.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
One of my old characters Tanthe, a Night elf. All through his life he was hindered almost to suicide. Always living in poverty, a slave as his family always was, servants. After his only parent died, his mother due to a rare fever, he set out revenge after the goblin slave owner didn't even bury her. After showing a large growth in height and strength and years of work. He was put into arenas in Nagrand and Orc pits all over Azeroth, losing many. Almost near death, a man named Zelmean saved his life. Both arena fighters sworn their lives on revenge against Goblins and there allies. Zelmean died but was soon resurrected by Necromancers, he turned evil but his descendant Norlander is now Tanthe's apprentice high in the mountains.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No, the rules have answered all of my questions. And I'm sorry if my story above is kind of bogus, the stories behind Zelmean are very long as well as Norlander's and Tanthe's, I just summarized.