Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: roboraptor000`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
: I have been playing World of Warcraft for around three and a half years now. I have been Role playing for only two years though. I absolutely ‘HATE' when people will start talking OOC on retail Role play servers… I am hoping this will not happen here as it also did on my last RP server. I am happy to have found this server as it seems it's the only RP server for miles around.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
United States, South Carolina. I only speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, when I was ‘much' younger, I used to watch my older brother, Daniel, play the game. I wasn't allowed to play it for; I was a mere seven year old! Well, I am now in my teens so (not to worry!). Anyways, I have always been fascinated by the game so, as I do now, I started to play as soon as I turned Twelve.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well, since I enjoy the role playing, I looked it up and well, actually, this server is all I could come up with… It seems there are no others, really… but I also read a lot on the website and I am baffled, it seems like it would be a lovely server. That's why I write this now. I found this server by searching in Google and, might I include, Bing.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy Tavern role play and I reasonably excite over a good travel. I like Tavern and Traveling role playing, because you not only get to spend much more time learning about people, but you also get much drama, and I love drama… but not too much, and I mainly just am a sit back and (Ok, I understand, yup, of course, right, absolutely) kind of person. But not all the time… ( Smiles contently )

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well, at the moment, it is a human, for they are fairly easy to role play with, not much of a challenge type person myself, Humans are fun too, and they are not so uptight like some races I know of… My favorite class has got to be either the mage, or the rogue.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, of course, good role play! I see you put some labor behind your work and I give you the credit for that by just reading the website. Looks like it will be very good, glad you got the over-powered thing out of the way. And Mary Sues, or how ever you call them. So, yeah. (Sneezes uncomfortably)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Hmm… I have to say, as always, the Humility rule. I hate when, as said “people take over the spotlight and think everyone thinks that there character is the best of them all”. Cause, I mean, they really are ‘idiots' to believe such nonsense. Agree?

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A young teenage girl dances her way through to a mass of flowers in a clearing around a wheat field, oblivious to the woman in the bushes, watching, still as a tree, waiting. As the young girl bends over to grab a particularly peculiar flower, the woman steps out of hiding. As the girl stands up, she lets out a short scream of surprise, muffled by the surrounding shrub. The woman looks at her gently and beckons the child to follow. She shakes her head at first but then looks into the older girl's eyes and wonders… she follows, they go away, and the woman takes her on a journey that will lead to a horrible end…

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope, I am good. Nice website. Hope this is all good. Can't wait to join, if I am accepted that is…
Welcome to the server!