Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: WhiteSnow`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I started playing World of Warcraft about four years ago, I had never played a mmorpg and I was just in love with the idea of a RPG with friends! I played it one day and I was hooked, I especially loved the play style of the RPers. In my opinion, RPers are the only people that can fully enjoy the game including all of the lore that comes along with it. And I include myself in this exclusive group!!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the USA (I was born in California but currently live in New York), and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I actually started playing World of Warcraft when a friend of mine told me about it. We were discussing the sorts of video games that can be customized and how much we loved them... for some reason the only PC game I had previously played was the Sims and my friend told me that just wouldn't do. Haha!! I got my trial key and BAM! I was hooked. (I have an 80 Priest and Death Knight on official)

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
It's funny that I came across this lovely site because I had just been thinking that someone should create an exclusive area for dedicated RPers. I found this site through a google search and was breath-taken by the idea.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love the kind of roleplay that flows with the mood of the members. My favorite will always be instance RP, it's like an amazing adventure with a collection of unique characters! Although, in my calmer moods I tend to love a cold brew in my home city, Orgrimmar.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is the Orcs, with their unbreakable pride and brute strength... it's hard not to.
My favorite class would have to be the priest, I am a sucker for support classes and the priest offers the best protection available when used correctly.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I am really excited to get started because i'm expecting to meet a lot of amazing characters that will re-ignite my passion for WoW.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect. I believe that nothing positive can be accomplished without a mutual respect between all parties involved. It's something that is extremely important in any aspect of life, yet so so simple.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Auramune grew up in a military family alone with her father Graz'il a Lieutenant General. He was a very dark man since the death of his wife Estrel, who was killed in an alliance internment camp. It was tough growing up without a mother, especially in a male dominated society. Auramune did the best she could with her father, feigning intrigue in his long war stories. Sparring with him, training with weapons, learning to blacksmith... All to keep him happily busy, to keep his depressed mind off of mother. All of this information came in handy when Auramune became 20... her father passed away presumably from a broken heart. Auramune is on her own, nothing but the memories of her mother and the knowlege of her father to guide her on the Warriors journey. Auramune is a very calm and friendly woman, it may take her a while to get comfortable with new faces but once her trust is earned you can always rely on her! Aura loves battle more than anything, people say her grace is unmatched... for when she battles it is like a dance, her motions flow like water. Aura's one goal in life is to create peace in our world, for only sadness and death exist otherwise.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I just have to say I am so excited to potentially be a part of your group and I hope to talk to you all soon!
Welcome to the server!