Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: LostSoul201`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I'm a very good paladin, I'm either a complete tyrant (one who wins the pride of his people for power) over a small amount of minions, OR I am a useful/useless person following another, but surely recognized by all.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from America, still living in america, I speak english as my main language, but i am also taking spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I saw my older brother playing one day, I started, got all expansions for christmas as my main present, THEN I began to get bore of retail, So i decided to have fun with private.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I googled rp private server on google and you were number one :). I played a fun realm, got bored quickly as i mastered myself, and then i played a pvp, t'was very fun but eventually boring as there is no friendship.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy sort of a village thing, like one small group will either have communications, or exiles againts others.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood Elf Paladin, I love being a retribution paladin because of the power instilled in my, so im surely accepted well. I also like being a blood elf because they seem to be more of a formal addition to the horde to prove we are not all rude and abrupt.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm expecting a real-time rp, that is all :).

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Humility, It is essentially stating something like a separation and equally made storyline, it gives each player a chance to become their own masterpiece.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
It was a cold winter night, as the grasp of the cold had withered away the strength of the out-casted hero. Not known for what he could really do. Andrek, our anonymous hero gazes out his window. As he looks out the window at the ghettos of his town, he notices a dark figure run through the cobblestone street. This wasnt anybody though, this was his old fear, death itself has ridden into town. He grabs his grandfather's ancient sword from the marble counter and jet's out the door. Not knowing if he will ever return to his old run-down house again, he charges onward. As the demon he must slay stops, he pulls out his sword. "It's been a long time eh" said andrek. "Yes it has, and my guess is that you want to settle this here..?" Said the shady figure. "I do this because of all the others that might suffer, I will not let you do what you've done in the past." Said Andrek. "If its a fight you want its what you will get" said the viciously robed man. Andrek unsheathes his blade and slowly walks up. Suddenly! Andrek begins with a swift swipe, quickly countered by a push-back of a dispersion of mana. Andrek staggers up blood rolling down his arms from a cut he had just now attained. Andrek again charges and gets knocked back. He gets up even more beat up than before and thinks to himself. Andrek smiled slightly, as he had a plan lined with blood on his sword. The deathly man turns begins to chant something under his breath. As quickly as he started Andrek fears that another incident of the past will reawaken, he scraps his old plan and realises the divine sacrifice he must make. Andrek, takes his a small black stone from his pocket and shatters it on the blade. The blade begins to pulse with a mystical energy. The self-righteous dark man continues to chant and a small violet bubble begins to form around him. Andrek thinks to himself "this is the only chance I've got, better make it good!" He charges forward and slashes straight through the burst of mana soon to come at him. The blade begins to shimmer, and eventually burst open, letting loose a small flame. The flame rises up, and the feared sage of a man realises whats going on, but it is to late... the flame engulfs both of them and quickly disappears. as the bottom of their feet begin to turn to stone in pain, Andrek says "goodbye brother". Andrek's brother says back to him "so this is just the ending you wanted hmm?" Before anyone could reply further the stone had set leaving two viscious warriors stoned on the scene.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
well, I would like to say hi :D,
Welcome to the server!