Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: MagicalRaccoon`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a 17 year old woman. I like making new friends, and helping people who need it. I find myself easily annoyed at player versus player combat, because someone always has better gear, at least in World of Warcraft. I find most things repetitive, other than Roleplaying, which is almost always entertaining.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm third generation American, well. United States of America, seeing that the Americas are actually continents rather than countries. I speak English primarily, but I'm always interested in learning new things about other cultures and languages. I can also speak a bit of Spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, a few years, being about 7 now, I was playing Runescape, sadly, and my brother introduced me into World of Warcraft, and I thought it looked simply amazing. I was so sick of the low quality in Runescape that it just annoyed me all the time.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
My friend Pablo and I were looking for a roleplaying server, seeing how retail World of Warcraft's RP servers have fallen off track, and really turned into more of a normal or PvE server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy most kinds of roleplay, except for ones where people alter themselves to be gods. I love RPs where people are down to earth, and aren't so almighty.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race would have to be either Trolls, Worgen (Even though they're not useable just yet, they just look so awesome.) or Humans, because they're all rather simplistic and not too exquisite. If roleplaying as a Human you don't have to follow so many rules of speech, or cultural requirements. For a class I'd say a Warrior, or a Warlock. Warriors are simply masters of armed combat, it even says so on their description when making a warrior. Warlocks are destructive people who live in the dark, (Dark being away from regular civilization) or secretly merged among regular society while practicing dark arts.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I personally expect nothing less than the best, seeing how this server has outlasted so many other servers. It's the most organized, and doesn't let just anyone in.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Keyboarding skills. When someone intends to roleplay without a sufficient intellect they bring the RP down. Speaking from experience, people with horrible grammatical skills tend to have less of a creative, accepting personality.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
In the small town of Maybrook, with a population in the hundreds, lived a dog by the name of Bowas. Everyone knew the dog, Bowas, because he'd tend to run off and do naughty things. He was a beagle, purebred. Whenever he came home, he would smell of rotten things, what it was no one truly knew. One day, I decided to find out where he goes when he escapes the binding of regular home life. I find out that he goes out, maybe three miles, to a nearby swamp. What his infatuation with the swamp is, I don't know. Maybe he hunts bullfrogs in his spare time. This dog rolled around in bogwater. Ew! He'd chew on trees and do his dog-business anywhere he pleased. After venturing through the swamp, he'd go to this sweet old lady's house, pawing at the door until she came, and get free food. What a bogart. Haha. Unfortunately, by the time he got back home, he'd smell horrible and just stink up the house. Even more unfortunately, this is a true story. Swamp water and all.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I think your rules clarifies all but one question I have. When speaking in OOC, what are the symbols used to represent it? Does anything go? Like typing "OOC: Blahblahblah" or is it organized in such a way that can always be accepted as OOC speech?
Oh my god, I didn't even realize that I got accepted so long ago. Oops. Very sorry for making another introduction. X-x;;
I'll enlighten you with the fact that altering your char to a god on this server is not allowed. You'll pretty much only find normal characters here. With that said, welcome to the server! Cake is served in the reception and you can go play now. . .Also, there is no cake.
Oh dear, no cake? This is a shame. I'll have to make cake for everyone then. Also, uh. Was some sort of email sent to be able to log in? Because I probably deleted that long, long ago.
I heard Cake.
You heard right! I'm gonna make cake, for everyone.
Wonderful! We can all share cake!
... Wait. What kind of cake.
Suggery sweet delicious birthday ice cream cake with whipped cream, vanilla & chocolate ice cream, and vanilla flavored batter. Or anything that people may desire on their cake.