Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: EfficientScout`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a player I am generally laid back and carefree as long as it does not rock the ground of any role-play going in the immediate area. Of the few years I have role-played(in D&D or Warcraft's Battle.net), I have seen many people with different styles. I enjoy all of the interesting ones and the unique ones usually trip me up and has me using my adapting skills to it's fullest.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the U.S. and speak English only, although I do aspire to learn Spanish and Japanese.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was first introduced Warcraft from my older brother when I was thirteen or fourteen. It has been a long time so I may be off on that.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I was just trying to find a server that specifically catered to role-players AND catered to people who despise bad grammar. This is one thing that I believe needs to be fixed across the entire world.(Including in other languages) Slang needs to be tossed out of day-to-day conversations and ignore the "convenience" of the "new social style".

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy intimate and sensual role-play styles. Although, I have not found any that I didn't like or couldn't enjoy, I guess it has to do with all the books and stories I have read over the years.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I do not have a favorite race, but I can't stand gnomes for some reason that I can't figure out. My favorite class would have to be any healing capable class, since it happens to go with my own personality.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I have no expectations, having them is like comparing them to other servers that I have not heard of or been to yet. I reserve my judgment until I have experienced the event that I take part in, no matter what it may be.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
You require correct grammar and spelling. This is a rare thing even outside the internet. You don't understand how it can give pain to a person trying to read bad grammar or spelling.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Guudo and Sasha exited the small town toward the South West forests of Tane. This time, their services have them heading to Sanzo City to assassinate a noble lord's son and future wife as intimidation for their employer. It would take them a few days worth of travel to reach the budding metropolis, provided of course they were not ambushed by bandits and other unsavory groups and beasts. Guudo was a bit nervous with this task, as it would be their largest undertaking and could possibly put the two on the run from the bounty hunters; but as usual, Sasha's arrogance overruled caution and she accepted the job without more information to prepare for their possible death.
A few days into the forests of Tane, Guudo and Sasha prepare camp and setup for their task; as tomorrow will be their most notorious, and possibly most dangerous, mission. For Guudo, he would prepare a few spells to blast their male target to ashes or, Sasha's favorite, a small pool of red goo. Sasha, however, readies her oak wood bow and dabs her paralyzing poison onto the tips of the arrows. As typical, Sasha would put herself into a high position to scope out the area and take down anyone that may have witnessed them, while putting an arrow into female target's head and one through the heart. With an illusion spell to cover them from Guudo, they have a sustaining meal to last them ‘till their mission is done and head to sleep for the night.
The following morning, Guudo and Sasha rushed the last stretch to Sanzo City with Sasha skipping rooftops and Guudo dodging the populous of the large city. As Guudo finds a vantage spot near the targets, Sasha lands on a nearby rooftop while sending an arrow through a guard's throat. With a quick flick of his wrist, Guudo sent a minuscule green blob at the male target causing the man to scream horridly as he slowly shrinks into a messy pool. With the scream as the signal, Sasha jumps to the edge of the roof while notching two arrows, and lets them fly one by one into the female target. With their targets down, the two quickly flee to their rendezvous point.
As Guudo and Sasha meet, they are quickly surrounded by a small army of personal and local guards. The two quickly meet each other's eyes with a nod, and blast a small space to flee while a guard slashes a large gash through Sasha's leg as they flee. With the handicap now causing them to slow, Guudo raises a large fire behind them for a distraction as they flee into the surrounding forests. With the two now in a safe area, Guudo helps tend to Sasha's leg with a baleful glare as he says; “Now you see what your arrogance nearly cost us? You'd do better to listen to me more often, little sister.”

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Writing for me is not my strong point, but during a role-play, I am somehow able to throw things out steadily. I guess being adaptable to almost any situation is great, but I do hope the story that I crafted will be of decent nature to help show my abilities, and if needed I can try to do more given the time.
Welcome to the server!
Thank you, Nexi; but it will be a bit before I can come on...I had already updated my WoW folder, so onto the repair tool!

Thanks,

EfficientScout
Oh, I don't think you can downpatch anymore in that way. Seems you'd have to uninstall and reinstall to the patch we're on... o.o