Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: SethGrey`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Um, hey, yo.
I'm 15 year old dude, i've been RPing for about a year on Moonguard (US). Yes, real RP, not ERP. I think of myself as a mediocre RPer, and pretty laid back, kind of, go with the flow type of guy. Not sure how much to type for this part but i'll end with, I look forward to RP with this community.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
i'm from the good ole' USA and I speak American, naw, i'm just messing with you, I speak English, and about three words of Spanish and French.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
About two or three years back one of my friends mentioned it to me on a long, long, long bus ride, and I poked my nose around, tried the trial out, got hooked, and played for two years.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
A: Only RP Private Server I could find, and B: Google, simply as that.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Anything but Crowd RP, my only compliant with Crowd RP is that I can't process everything in and I get lost in the walls of text.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Humans, becuase I am a Hume, and I find it the easiest to RP, since I am one, Class? I enjoyed leveling my Warrior to 80, but I really Enjoy Rouge's stealth for RP reasons.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I've learned to expect little and get a big helping of fun, but looking at the posts here, I expect to see alot of mature Role Players, and mature RP.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Ah, for a second I panicked, "Frick! I forgot to read dem' rules!"

Hmmm... After reading through them, I see there is a bit on NPCs, and fitting them into Roleplay, I shall read more into that soon, but to answer the question, I think all of the rules appeal to me. I mean, they all seem to be good solid rules founded on solid principles. In short, they make sense.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Oh, oh dear, making something up right on the spot..Ah...crap...give me a second...oh...ok I think I have an idea--wait, no that sucks, maybe...Right! Since, I exceeding lazy I shall post, something I had already written, this is the back-story of my Retail RP Guild, "The House of Grey."

The House began at the beginning of the first war between the orcish Horde and the kingdom of Azeroth. (now Stormwind) Created by Tom Grey, a fleeing citizen from the recently destroyed Grand Hamlet. Tom was an everyday ordinary thief, nothing special to the eyes of Azeroth. He started the group with fellow refugees, Luther Rothgar and Tanya Stiwoll. The three were the founders of the House of Grey and led their small band of thieves around the kingdom both dodging the law of Azeroth and protecting each other from the threat of the Horde. They stole and plundered from both factions right before escaping again into the shadows. One of the heists they pulled involved them entering Stormwind and hijacking a shipment of supplies, they succeeded, but as they were leaving they were approached by James Mogoh Overseer of a number of the shipments coming to Stormwind. Awed by their skill he joined the House as their man on the inside procuring various shipments of supplies, gold, among other things. With Mogoh things entered a golden age for the House. The gold flowed into their coffers day and night giving them a living in Stormwind better than what they had before the war, but this proved to be but a taste of the riches they would encounter. As the first war ended most know the outcome, the Horde destroyed Stormwind. Most would believe the House would be destroyed in the carnage and their riches stolen. But no, in-fact the House thought it to be a miracle sent from the light thanks to the insight from Luther. They plundered Stormwind for all the riches and gold they could carry. At this point they had enough funds to easily and without incident get all of them to Lordaeron. Along the way they stopped in Khaz Modan, Dun Morogh to be more specific. There they met Jake Hammerleg and his group of dwarvern thugs. Jake joined the members of the House due to his insane obsession with gems and most things shiny. They continued on their way to Lordaeron the following morning. Using their funds and Mogoh's connections in the north they procured a safe house in the capital city itself. It was here they laid low for the remainder of the second war. Here in Lordaeron Tom Grey met the love of his life, Mary Grey, they were never wed but she was his unofficial lover and followed him until the bitter end. When the second war was completed the House, more than eager to evade the law, smuggled themselves and their funds to the construction of new Stormwind using Mogoh's connections and a great deal of bribery. Upon arriving they immediately gained a safe house within the new city while the Stormwind officials welcomed Mogoh back into the work force with open arms. Here in Stormwind they began doing what they always did, plunder and steal as they always have. Everything was going amazing for the house until the first disaster struck. Persons unknown bought out Jake Hammerleg, trusted member of the House of Grey. Jake murdered James Mogoh and took his dwarvern thieves into rebellion against the House. Tom quickly rallied his blind-sided thieves and instantly began killing off Jakes men. Tom's forces driven by a combination of shock, sorrow, anger creating an uncontrollable rage and determination to absolutely dismantle Jake's forces under Tom's superior tactical command. Tom killed Jake with no hesitation when he had the chance and executed the remainder of the traitors. Parallel with these events Mary Grey gave birth to Seth Grey, singular heir to his father's legacy and the throne of the House of Grey. Shortly afterward Luther resigned from the House stating he wanted to try the other side what he meant by this was clear. The next day he became a solider and was never seen again. The House continued to plunder even without a good chunk of their leadership. Once the third war ended something either snapped or it was just her unstable greed that possessed Tanya Stiwoll to hire a ship and sail to Northrend believing there was some unimaginable "treasure" there, It is assumed she met her end there. The House began to deteriorate without adequate leadership and the lack of income caused some knaves to desert, but there were many loyalists that stayed with Tom right to the very end. In one last desperate attempt to increase their wealth they attempted to smuggle a large number of high priced contraband items from Booty Bay to their port in parts unknown. However as they were sailing back to Stormwind with their goods, an armada of Bloodsail ships assaulted them. They attacked the House of Grey's forces fought valiantly under their leader's command, but the battle ended in a terrible rout. Most of the House was killed in the battle, including Tom Grey. Mary Grey stricken with grief over the loss of her loved one took the entirety of the House funds and just left without a trace. All that remained was five aging veterans and young Seth Grey. The veterans taught him their ways before passing on or pursuing other things. Seth gladly took up the banner where his father had dropped it. He created a front for his new house and was greeted by the Night Elf assassin Raven. Together they rebuilt the House of Grey from something better than it once was.

Yea, and from there I started that lovely Mercenary guild on the Retail side of WoW, good times...good times...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Um...Well, um, no, no I think i'm good, how are you?
Welcome to the server!
Nexi Wrote:Welcome to the server!

Thanks! I can't wait to get started!