Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Armour Catalogue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seriously.. browsing for decent armour.. just makes me wanna kill my self sometimes. <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.wowhead.com]www.wowhead.com</a><!-- w --> is SOOO SLOW!
Then comes the .addrp crazy shiz.
Okay so one user-friendly little device I thought up of. Yes ladies and gentlemen, a catalogue with all the stuff YOU can get for RP! *super cheesy smile* For only 0g0s0c you should possibly be able to get this when you create a character! Including links to the RP-version of the item already so you don't have to go through everything with .lo rp!!!
I may even get my little mini script-minions to make it so you get a button that automatically adds a selected item to your inventory.

Okay more serious talk, I was thinking of this "Catalogue" as a which catalogues all the rp-items rather like an in-game armory. It will have an Add button and you will also be able to filter the results in a similar, maybe easier, way to WoWhead. It's an idea, and I would make it if it helps.

Bye :P
Sounds tasty. Maybe a modification for AtlasLoot, which many of us use to find RP armour, that consistently shows item IDs. This would make finding and acquiring armour and weapons dramatically easier I reckon.

I'd do it with you, but I don't know the first thing about coding. I DO know that AtlasLoot contains item IDs within it already, so simply showing them shouldn't be too much trouble...right?
Pleh.. I am sure atlas loot won't mind me ripping apart its code and putting it back together so I can steal the addon and make something better out of it. :D *Sarcastic voice*
But all in all, yes, you have a good idea. However if it were a pure simple addon, it would have to be downloaded. Which I'm sure is fine, but someone will have to tell those who don't ever use addons to GO DOWNLOAD IT! And the worst would be the step by step instructions of the simple act of installing an addon. *shrugs* Ignore the french man's ranting, I like your idea.
The website features a Downloads section. A link from there could direct us to the addon on a filesharing site. A simple solution to that potential problem.

Also, this way we know it's safe, and any instructions can be put in the Downloads section. It's an optional addon, if people don't want it, then they won't download it.

Now then. The main feature, hmmm. Is AtlasLoot freeware or not?
Ladies and Gents, I provide you with the command ".lo rp" and the one, the only, WoW Model Viewer.
*Golf clap*
To the last two posts, this is only to make .lo rp .addrpitem less of a nuisance. It's not revolutionising anything. It's purely a user-friendly version of what we already have. Simplicity -> Efficiency. :3
WoW Model Viewer works very well when finding RP clothing. Spam the down arrow key until you find what fits, simple as that.