Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: L3to`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hi, my name is Philipp.
I'm studying chemistry and informatics.
I'm 22 years old and have roughly 4 years of online RP experience.
Plus to this, I play P&P RP (WoW RPG, The dark Eye and D&D 3.5).
I like fanatasy and I like WoW. WoW is a fantastic world with a great background story, allthough I dislike the new story about the new guardian, but well that happens in all System at a point where you dislike something.

As stated above, I am not only playing P&P, I am offering two rounds (the The dark Eye and WoW RPG) as Gamemaster, so I have the basic knowledge of their part too and how difficult this task is.

I was looking around for a WoW RP Server and found this one. I'm really excited and cannot await to start here.

If there is anything you'd like to know just pm me. I could tell you tons of stuff, you may want to know or not, but filling all stuff about me in this post would make it too long.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Well, I am german, but my english is fluent. ;)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Long story ;)
In short: It started on a Freelancer RP Server, then my mates and I switched to WoW and there I was.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Find? google ;)
This server looked most attractive.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Charakterdevelopment.
I could die for playing my beloved Undead Mage.
For me, RP is all about interacting with others, "fighting" is not something for me. I am pretty good at PvP, but I like to interact, and not that silly tavern chatting.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Undead -> infinite potential of Storys, but I am most interested in the philosophic aspect of why one was turned into an undead creature. All Undead have to fight for being "sane" after the being released from the Lich King.

Mage. Simple as that, they can provide the background and knowledge, I'd like to use. A simple Warrior, who knows more about arcane history than a mage? No go!

What are your expectations of this server?:
Interesting Charakters.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity

People with brains like 9 year old children (no insult against 9 year old children), well do I have to say more? I don't like to break the "no insulting" rule, in my first post.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Story: Undead Memories and Desires
(This Story is about an old charakter of mine. Yes, undead elves are not really playable, but i did ;))

Awakening

Where...who...what?
Val looked around, standing in a troop of undead warriors somewhere in the Tirisfal glades.
NO! - he whispered.
There she stood...the very bow she always had in her old Ranger-General armor - Sylvannas Windrunner.
As he looked around, he heared screems, schouting and fighting. Undead were fighting Undead, some ran away, some just collapsed on the ground or looked absent-minded. He thought he felt fear...but a moment later he realised, that he didn't...he did not feel the fear running through his body, his body was already chilled to the bones. He looked at his hands, unhealthy green and blue, with white bones shining through the skin...falshback:

He was lying on the ground in a high-elf camp in Eversong forrest, just two miles from Silvermoon City away. In his hands the neck of a fellow high-elf. He feels how his hand press and press harder and a "knack!" and the neck broke. Losing his grip on the now dead-elf, he stands up and looks around, he part of the undead worm called scourge on his way to the Sunwell.

NO! - he screamed and ran away.

What now? Where to? By the Light - Light? Flashback:

He was sitting around a small magical created fire - just enough to light up the three tents and his 5 comrades, but warm enough for a whole camp. He sat on an old trunk, drenched by the steady rain in the last two weeks.
The ground and the leaves on the ground mold into brown-golden-green glop minimizing all movment sound to nothing. He looked in the faces of his comrades - all not even 200 years old and unexperienced ranger and scouts. He was there to ensure the magical safety while they were looking for something they have been warned about. He grabbed at his backpack and pulled out a book as one of his guarding spells was activated and the "campfire" turned purple. What?!? So close?

Get ready, we got company!

He reached in his pocket and with a fast pull draw some silver pulver, that consolidated into a small and thin elven blade. They climbed up a hill and looked into the direction of his warding spell. They saw a huge mass of human bodies walking right to them - worker, farmer, soldiers, women and children.

What? What are those humans doing here...and why did they trigger you spells?

I honestly do not know...Selrin, what do your eyes see? You got the best of all of us.

Wait - Ah, I haven't seen many humans but they walk a bit odd and behind them I can see some huge things behind them, as tall as our Arcane Guardian Golems, but they look fles - oh shit, they prepare to fire arrows, take cover!

An rain of arrows went down on their position, 4 managed to get their shields ready, two did not, Viandra died by being pierced by 6 arrows all over her body, Gialdron had one arrow struck in his arm, another one hit his legs.

Shit! By the Light! What are the doing? Attacking allies?!?

Yeah, what are they...are they? Good question. He casted a scyring spell - allthough he was terrybad at these things. But what he saw made his bones chill. Hundres, thousands of human corpses moving in the same direction, and within their ranks sorcerer with skull ornaments, huge flesh-monster and above them flying gargoyles, all in all a bad thing.

We retreat! Get back to the camp, I'll open a portal!

They headed back for the camp, reachign the camp, Val grabbed his backback turned it upside down and reached for the chalk and a azur pulver-bag.

He formed a circle with the chalk and pulver, looked a second time at the muster on the ground - no mistakes now, as he saw the campfire turning red - how the? He turned around, some of the dead humans had reached the camp faster than he thought they could - or did they miss the recon troops? Shit!

Give me some seconds, untill the portal is finished!

He concentrated on the incantation, while his remaining friends grabbed sword and bow and fought the undead.
The battle looked good, no casulties on their side and allmost all undead finished as the portal was stable.

GO ON! I'll hold on till you guys are safe.

He faced the direction where the last five dead human-workers came from and threw a fireball right into their mid, it exploded and shattered 3 corpses over the hill, the other two kept moving forward, their flesh now bruning and the sweet smell of dead flesh mixed with the smoke of burning flesh. He watched his friends going through the portal, two of them carried Gialdron. As he was one step away from the portal, it destabilised and crushed.

Where do you think you go, elf? A laughter from his back let him turn around. There one of these skull-sorcerers stand helding a staff with a lambskull in his hands.
You think you can get away this easily? You crushed 8 bodies and think you can get away by just leaving one behind? Oh noe. But we are lucky, aren't we? 8 Worker bodies for on magician as a fair trade. He smiled.

Val reached for his arcane power and was ready to throw some arcane missles at the sorcerer infront of him as something grabbed his shoulders. A gargoyle grabbed him and hold him in the air right infront of the sorcerer.

Too bad, too bad, at least your body will remain mostly untouched, makes you the ideal spy. He laughed and turned around his staff, revealing a short knife-like blade at the other end, and pierced Vals heart without hesitation The moments before the staff pierced his heart he thought: Oh why me? Why me, Light? Why do I deserve to die so shamelessly while following your rules and first helping others and then me? Why? TELL ME! WHY!
And then everythign fade into black.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Yes, I'd like to know something.
Please don't take this wrong ;)
As I like to play undeads, is there the possibility to play an undead Elf? I know that there is a model of "undead" Elves in WoW, can one play with this model? If not I am totally fine with it, but i never had the chance to do so.
Welcome to the server!
Update:

Story: Undead Memories and Desires
(This Story is about an old charakter of mine. Yes, undead elves are not really playable, but i did ;))
Glad to see another table-topper come into the CoTH. Hope you find it enjoyable. Don't forget that RP happens a lot of places besides Booty Bay!
I know it very well...I am here for a month now and have allready two more or less activate chars, the problem is, the chars my chars know, are in BB :S