Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Weissyman`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a dedicated roleplayer, capable of many things because of RP related experiences in the past. I've played roles such as dragon, commander, prince and many more.
I do not have any problem playing a common soldier, following orders, or a leading role, giving out orders.
I am as a person, very picky about my character and therefore, I focus a lot on my characters story, appearance and personality.
My social skills are good, and depending on my character's role, differs from either friendly or hostile in towards others.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the little country known as Denmark, located in Scandinavia in the northern part of Europe. That would of course make my primary language Danish, but personally I prefer speaking English, which I should be perfectly capable of. I can also speak German, but only slightly. (I doubt that will be needed on the server though)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started off by playing Warcraft 3, followed by Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne. I enjoyed the lore while going through the campaigns, experiencing different characters and more. That lead to the decision of buying World of Warcraft where I started out playing retail WoW for approximately 6 months, before changing to private servers. After browsing through a numerous amount of servers, I found the GM server, Echeloned WoW, which because of it's GM power access, allowed players to add all the gear they wish, without having to grind for hours. This of course resulted in a lot of RP, which changed as the years passed. It is from Echeloned I have my primary knowledge from RP. Sadly, Echeloned had a lot of "unexperienced" players too, which caused people to stack up in their private guilds, since public RP would be overrun by the unexperienced.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I strife good RP, and after Echeloned suddenly chose to shut down, without further notice, I stood without a server. It was then, a friend of mine joined this server, and was amazed over it's professional community. After taking a small break from WoW, I visited this website and looked through the different rules and more, and have to admit, I'm pretty impressed of what I've seen so far. From this website, it looks to be as professional as my friend has claimed it to be.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I can't say I enjoy one RP over another. Good RP is not defined by the theme or the action, but the RP'ers you play with. A simple taven roleplay, can be just as exciting as a war roleplay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race/class would definatly be the human paladin.
The human race in it self, is a strong, proud race, full of nobility and honor. This really amazes me, and if played well, gives a thrill through the body as you assume your role.
The reason I chose paladin (Over warrior xP) is because they have this great faith in the light, which keeps them strong, even through the worst situations. "There will be a dawn, even in the darkest hours..". That sentence is your mantra, your whole reason to excist when playing the paladin class. A paladin to me, is one who inspire others to stand up and fight. A commander, general or even king. Not only are they skilled melee combatants, but also skilled in the magic ways of the light, which allows them to perform numerous magics and abilities.
I've played a numerous amount of paladins through my time, and even when not trying, I end up being one to inspire and guide others.
"Weapons or armor does not make a hero.. It is faith, honor and courage that leads one to victory!"

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to see as much professionalism in the RP on the server as I do on this webiste. I am truly impressed, and hope to spend a nice time in here.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity.
I am as person and humorvise, as unserious and childish, as I am skilled and serious as a roleplayer. Understand me right, I am not childish per say, but to some, I might appear childish, since my personality and oppinions force me to get as much fun out of this life while I can.
We all have a child inside of us, trying to get out..

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A sultry morning. The sun found it's way over the hills and onto the field, as Kaelan stepped outside his small house, looking out upon the pumpkin fields and his family. It was harvest season so everyone was at their highest.
His father, Maelran, looked up and a smile appeared when his eyes fell on Kaelan. "Finally got your lazy body out of bed, did you son?" he grinningly let out.
Kaelan let out a small "Hmph.." as he reached out for his shovel and then stumbled down onto the field.
A small breeze travelled the land. Uncles, cousins, brothers. Everyone was working hard.
*Qhitch* *Qhitch* *Qhitch*. The shovel went into the ground, over and over again, as Kaelan was digging. His father had ordered him to start the preparation for a second field.
Suddenly, screams where heard in the distance. Kaelan instantly looked up, facing the direction of the screams. Smoke started to appear from the other side of the hill. "Pa, ain't that the Johnson farm on fire?!" Kaelan let out.
His father stood completely still with his pitchfork in his hand, looking as if he had seen a ghost.
Suddenly, men appeared on the hill, only a 100 meters from Maelran's farm.
"Bandits!", Kaelan's youngest cousin suddenly screamed out, before he dropped everything in his hands and started running. The women started screaming and they all began to flee.
Kaelan gaped as the bandits came closer, screaming and yelling. Mounted bandits, suddenly appeared from the other side of their house, apparantly coming from another farm. As seen in slowmotion, Kaelan watched the bandit's spear, impale his father, before he fell to the ground.
"Noo! Father!", Kaelan screamed out, before running towards his fathers body. The mounted bandits continued further towards Kaelan's fleeing family. They threw a net over the youngest and captured the women.
Kaelan threw his shovel, next to his father's body, before kneeling down over it. "Father, please, don't leave us! Father! Father, wake up!". Tears started running down his cheeks, as he realised his father was truly gone. Around them, bandits where already looting the farm, gathering every useful thing. Kaelan felt the anger growing inside of him.
Suddenly, a bandit came running, yelling, towards Kaelan with his sword raised over his head. Kaelan quickly picked up his shovel, and without further thinking, bashed the bandit's head with it. Fear and regret ran through his head, as he could hear the bandit's skull crack, before the body fell lifeless to the ground. Kaelan let out a scream, before running towards the looting bandits. But he didn't get far.. A sudden pain stroke Kaelan's leg and he fell to the ground. An arrow. As he held his leg, screaming over a worse pain than he had ever felt before, bandits jumped his and placed him in a kneeling position. Undo injured, it took 3 bandits to hold the poor Kaelan, as a horse suddenly stopped infront of them. A woman stepped down and walked towards them. Kaelan layed eyes upon the beautiful, yet fierce bandit. She was wearing duds, but too formal to be a common bandit.
"Asharia, what do you wish for this peasant, who killed Klorak?"
She kneeled before him and looked him directly in his eyes. "Death of course.. But what a waste of perfect man.."
She giggled as she dragged out her dagger and lay a hand on the back of Kaelan's head, holding his hair tight so his head wouldn't move.
The fear grew like fire in Kaelan's eyes, as he saw the dagger. He looked upon her face again, directly in her eyes. She smiled and tilted her head a bit sideways, before she forcefully thrusted the dagger upwards, letting it pierce through Kaelan's head.
As the bandits let go, Kaelan's lifeless body fell to the ground, landing in the blood which his head had already spilled before reaching the ground.
The bandits looted eveything and as Asharia again mounted her horse, she looked back upon the destruction and death they had brought with them, before the left the farm, heading for their hideout in the hills of Westfall...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'm looking forward to hear from you, and if I get accepted, I hope we get to spend a good and reasonable time together, enjoying the server.

This was an introduction by Weiss.
Thank you for reading.
Welcome to the server!