Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Sonia`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, my name is Sarah and I come from a small town in Serbia. I have roleplayed in other games besides WoW, such as San Andreas multiplayer and some other WoW severs. But it wasn't actually that much fun because, in my opinion, It wasn't real RP. So I'm hoping I can find some good Roleplay on this server and have as much fun as possible.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Serbia so my primary language would be Serbian, but since I have English classes in school my english is pretty good. :)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My brother was playing World Of Warcraft and since I go to his room very ofter I saw the game and I realized it was fun and I started playing it.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well I got tired of PVP servers, and raids and I searched on google for World of Warcraft RP servers and this one seemed most attractive.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
It doesn't really matter what kind is. It's just fun if everyone knows really how to roleplay but if I had to choose it would be tavern roleplay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I'm not really sure about the race because I think all of them are interested and fun in their own way. And for the class I'd have to choose Paladins because they are simply kind and mostly intelligent.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect that the roleplay here would be real since this is only RP server and also, don't take it the wrong way, the game masters won't be mean. :)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule -Keyboard skills- appeals to me the most because I've always had argues about it in roleplay with other people because roleplay is like real world, in some way and people, I think, in real world don't say things like "thnx" or "u" instead of "you".

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Maybe later... I'm not sure what to write about at the moment.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing. :)
Welcome to the server!