Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: White94`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I have been role-playing now for 5 years and love to RP. I am mature when I RP and I understand and follow all the rules. I also understand that RP is something that everyone deserves to enjoy. My favorite character to RP normally, is a night elf hunter, whom I enjoy creating a story based on a adventure background. I have led one major guild before for around 3 months, before the server unfortunately went down.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from Scotland, my mother tongue is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend introduced me to the game about 5 years ago, and RP has been the one consistent thing I have done with the game.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I heard of the server from other members of the game and liked the sound of strict, ordered RP environment.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy group role-playing, usually within a guild that has an adventurous goal or task to complete. However, the odd tavern RP never goes amiss.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I enjoy playing night elf hunters because I love the elven race and I think all their homelands are beautiful and I enjoy hunter because of the relation to the animals and I feel like a hunter is a class which shows strength, power and stealth.

What are your expectations of this server?:
That the environment provided is one of good, clean RP and I will be able to relax and enjoy the RP and have alot of fun.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I really like the rules which focus on maturity and knowing when to stop, as well as god-modding, meta-gaming and power-gaming, because I feel nothing ruins RP more than an immature player or a player who thinks they are the best and make it unrealistic RP.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I would like to complete this when I would like to move up to Gruntship. Thank you

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I really like the look and feel of this server. I have never been on one quite so strict, and I feel that this strictness will improve my RP as well as my RP experience. Thank you
Welcome to the server!