Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Admin out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been kind of scarce in-game lately. My video card seems to be slowly dying on me, and a variety of other issues with the server have encouraged me to take a break. Hopefully I will be back once I have a new video card in my machine that works without causing my monitor to die, we will see.
Awww same things happening to my video card, it's slowly dieing.
:(

Good luck though.
Come back soon Grakor! I hope your video card search and other issues don't run for too long.
Grak! I'll miss you D:

Will you still come on vent? c:
Good luck Grakor.
My video card once exploded on me. That was fun.

Bai bai.
Hope you aren't out of commission for too long Grakor, good luck with the video card issues.
As some of you have noticed, I've been in-game now and then. No promises on my activity, but yeah.
Now I just need to convince you to leave the earthshakers and join the Hunt...
...I mean what?
I didn't say anything.
...Saaay, that wouldn't happen to mean that the Bronze Dragonflight events in AC would restart, would iiiiit? If so, then /Cheer!

And even if not, welcome back.
flammos200 Wrote:...Saaay, that wouldn't happen to mean that the Bronze Dragonflight events in AC would restart, would iiiiit? If so, then /Cheer!

If there's enough interest in seeing the storyline come back, I might. No more 20+ man raids though, that was insane.
I expect more of Zalrin. *stare*
Hawk Wrote:I expect more of Zalrin. *stare*

As do I.

*jingle, jingle*
OmgGrakIlurbu. :)