Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Eilstine, Dark HUNTER
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
H'Okay. I don't know if this goes here, but I have a few people wanting to see the awesomeness (IMO) outfit I chose for her. I realise it's not too..armory..but it LOOOOKS awesomeness. :3

The Awesomeness
That....is totally...TEH AWESOMEZ!
No it's not. It's AWESOMENESS!
Ain't bad...
I didn't think so either.
I think that is sum pwetty hawt armorz though for cereal.
Might not be possible for a pally, if the helm is rogue only. I cant remember though.
Umm. Does Dark paladin even make sense?
Wiki the word 'Paladin'. Instead of 'Dark Paladin' you could use 'Fallen' or 'Corrupted'.
Fallen or corrupted suggests that they've lost their religion. Same with Corrupted. And Dark.

Which means, they -aren't- a Palidan. Ya know, that'd probably make them a warrior. At best.
In the D&D sense, I suppose a dark paladin would mean a Blackguard or a anti-paladin. Both of which are nice thoughts (though I personally dislike the Blackguard class.)

I don't know if they fit into the Warcraft setting and lore, though.

Still, very cool picture! :)
Irasis Wrote:In the D&D sense, I suppose a dark paladin would mean a Blackguard or a anti-paladin. Both of which are nice thoughts (though I personally dislike the Blackguard class.)

I don't know if they fit into the Warcraft setting and lore, though.

Still, very cool picture! :)
Anti Pally would be a deathknight.

-Don't even ASK about Deathknights-.
Death knights make me cringe. Perhaps I mentally blocked the connection between anti-paladin and death knights as a sort of self-censure...a protest against the inevitable murder of death knights about to decend onto the Live servers.

I'm still scratching my head as to why Blizzard is allowing a Death Knight class. The class itself is okay, I guess, but the fact that it's the only option for a prestige class irks me to no end.
They do it to cater to the crowd. I gaurantee that every single one will be a Bloodelf or a Human too.

I'd roll a Gnome DK before a BE one. Especially since you can only have one DK per server.

ANYHOW, since I won't be doing that crap, yes. Deathknights were an old plague to the server, and a "Dark Palidan" is flirting awfully close to that.
Pages: 1 2