Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Durff321`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As an RPer, I think of progression over time of a character is best for gaining power. I try to inform those who are unaware of a server's rules as to what they are. I try as much as I can to avoid RP griefers/griefing, so that way I am able to continue any sort of RP I am already in.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Canada and speak English as a first, and only language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft about 3-4 years ago, when I found out about my firends played it alot. Even after they stopped playing, I continued because I thought it was one of the best games I'v played.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I am not sure how I found you, for it was a while back when I was playing another server. I am now going to your server, because I heard many good things about it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy RP that follows the storyline of World of Warcraft the most, taking part in the wars and events that happened on retail (main focus on old server). I do also enjoy tavern/social RP as well as some action and fighting.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race-class combo would have to be the Orc Shaman, for I do enjoy what it is they focus on as well as their beliefs. My previous Orc Shaman had eventual became know as an Elder amung the Horde of my old server. I did enjoy giving information to those who would seek me out and trying to constantly keep peace.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I am willing to see what the server has to offer and RP in a way fitting towards it. I do not expect a server to adjust for me or follow my expectations.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
My favorite rule is the one of Godmoding, to be honest. Yes it's the shortest, but Godmoding, metagaming and powergaming is what I hate the most when it comes to RP.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I will save this story as an overveiw of what my character has done, once aimming for Gruntship.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I have no questions or comments currently.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^