Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Geminox`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I don't usually reveal a lot about myself when it comes to introductory posts, only that I go by the name 'Geminox' and that I come from the U.S. I've been roleplaying for one or two years, with what scarce free time I have after school.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the U.S, with English being my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend recommended me to play WoW. In the beginning I played on PvP servers, but I wasn't the PvP type.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
The same friend I mentioned before recommended CotH to me. I've also heard about CotH from the other RP servers I played on.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
First on my list is some tavern roleplay, preferably in twos or threes. Next is are some occassional duels, but I dislike roleplaying in groups of more than four (though I don't hate it).

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I prefer to play as either a Dwarf Warrior/Hunter or an Orcish Warrior/Hunter, if Horde RP is abundant. A Dwarf or Orc because they're one of the easiest class to play as (from my point of view), and a Warrior or Hunter because I find myself weak at playing as a spellcaster.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A server that provides an atmosphere that suits the situation, and a community that follows the Warcraft lore and rules.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
From all the sections in the rules and regulations, I believe 'Maturity' had caught my attention. As I have said, I've been on various roleplaying servers and to be frank, a number of them disappointed me with the lack of maturity the players had.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^
Look who's here, at last!