Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Astlater`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Greetings. I will share an information about myself as detailed as possible. I've been playing WOW about a year and to tell you the truth it is my first MMORPG game, so perhaps that means I'm not really into gaming too much, however I do enjoy role playing. It is an interesting and entertaining process from which people learn to shift their personality and express themselves from different perspective. As a player, I enjoy medium role playing since I have little knowledge about heavy role playing.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born in Japan. However, I grew up in a different place speaking different language. I prefer not to go deep into details since I would like to retain privacy.
I dare to say that my English is fluent enough to keep conversation going to a certain point.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I first got into Warcraft 3 series which I enjoyed a lot. However as more people were talking about WOW, I got curious.... And that's how I ended up in WOW.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well as many people probably stated: Role playing in WOW is **** and rarely exists. So in my search I found your community.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Since I'm more of a outgoing and active person, I prefer action and danger type role playing. Perhaps a warrior, rogue or hunter, but I can also try to adjust myself on other styles too, for the sake of entertainment with other people.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I usually prefer Night Elves due to their lore, well organized way of life and overall respect for living. Druid is my preferable class as their are one of the wisest and experienced beings. Also they have this cool ability to shape shift :) .

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to live up to expectations of this server seeing how many people there are. Different events that involve a lot of players interacting with each other.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity and Godmodding. A lot of people still lack this trait.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
As you stated before. Alliance players are welcomed as well, but which faction has the most players and which has the least?

I would want to create a character on the least populated faction for the balance's sake.

Thank you.
Welcome to CotH!