Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Oskarhjorth`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I've been roleplaying for about a year now, I started off on the roleplaying server called Echeloned-WoW. Wich was a great start for me, it had a great community and great (some) great roleplayers. It got shut down recently.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Denmark, I live in a city ( Odense ), on the middle island called Fyn. My main language is therefore Danish. But I, myself, think that my english is excellent!

How did you get into Warcraft?:
At the very beginning of world of warcraft, my brother encouraged me to start playing, I wasn't that good at computer games, but as the time went on, I got better. After a year of playing, I started having interest in lore. So I started reading on "wowwiki" alot.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Some time before Echeloned-WoW shut down, I remember myself playing with a girl for a long time. She told me to play on this server, but I lost contact with her. And since I had alot of friends on the other server, I decided not to leave. Then after the server got shutdown, I was looking and looking for a roleplaying server, and then suddently remembered this one, that the girl talked about!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Mostly all kinds of roleplays ( Even college roleplays sometimes .. But hey! I get bored! ). My favorite is a solid village roleplay, or it might be a cozy tavern roleplay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like playing on my main roleplay character ( Xa'jin ). He's a notorious thief, a lunatic salesman, scavenging dead bodies and treasures. Then selling them on his little caravan ( I used to have small tents and stands in the most cities on my old server. )

What are your expectations of this server?:
Solid roleplay, not that kind where people are scaled the double of their characters normal size, running around in the speed of ten ground mounts and saying "wher i can tran sord skil????" .. Oh no.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Sure, all the rules appeal me.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
This is an example of an /e emote. It can be long or short. Here's an example of a half-long one. ”He searches the dead body, looking for treasures, he takes two of his three fingers, pulling them together, he then digs inside the mouth of the dead body to see if any golden teeth would hide in there. Xa'jins eyes sparks in excitement as he finds a golden tooth. In a rush he gets his skinning knife from his bag, and starts carving away the cheeks, making it easier to pull out the tooth.”

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Is spaced names avaible? And is there any exp. bonus for levelling?
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^