Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Argent Dawn?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I never played WoW much, at least, seriously. So I just had a few quick questions about the Argent Dawn.

Does being someone in the Argent Dawn, require a special profile?

The reason I ask this, is how does one gain the prestige Argent Dawn Templar. Not technically how you gain it, but you have to be associated with the Argent Dawn I assume, so yeah.

Basically the main question is the one with the question mark.
Nope, it doesn't. But you should preferably have it as a substantial feature - because why would a paladin randomly decide to go off and join the Argent Crusade? Give them a reason and a bit of a story, and that should be fine.

For example, my character Lene HATES Undead and Scourge, and has spent a lot of her time as a paladin killing them. She went ADT, partially because of that motivation. And because she associated with them a lot when in Northrend.
Sounds like a GM question. But though I am no GM I'll offer my thoughts on the matter.

Since the Argent Dawn Templar (A most interesting breed) is only a class one prestige, as classified in the fair and noble Anski's post, then I would assume, since such classes are up for any grunt to grab, then membership in the Argent Dawn would subsequently require no special procedure... Granted they are a most awesome group.
Hmm, okay thanks a lot. I'm happy to have been responded to so quickly. CotH never lets you down.
At the same time, though, I've been told the Argent Dawn -guild tag- is GM only.
DaveM Wrote:At the same time, though, I've been told the Argent Dawn -guild tag- is GM only.

I'm not sure why it would be.

Standing policy has always been that you can join any faction that has both a tabard and a reputation bar, for the record.