Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Patch version for the server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes, I'm new- I've finished patching up to 2.4.3 (80 something or the other..) And when I try to log in it gives me a error message such as "this and that is interfering with that and this" - Whatever. I've been looking around on the General Discussion tab area, and I think the server isn't updated to that particular version.. Whatever the case may be, I'd like to know which patch version the server is running off of or where I can find it (I'll be taking a look at "Server Status Tab" after i post this) If I do find it, then sorry for making a useless thread. I also would like to know IF infact the version of the server isnt the latest, when it will be up to date! Thanks for reading/helping/etc. Eventually, i'll see you ingame..
Reading the News posts usually will clear this sort of thing right up, as will reading a lot of other things in the forum and wiki.
I've looked through, I'd have to delete a file and run the repair.. I'll think about it later on today, I'd prefer not to have to Patch from 2.0.0 to 2.4.0 again..( The first time , my comp went on standby and froze) I'll be back later on.
Oh no... I just made a fatal mistake.. Which will double the amount of time before I can play... All those hours of life, wasted in seconds. :shock: